BY SEPHORA

An eye shadow palette with four ombre shades and four solid shades. This eye shadow palette features perfectly curated shades, allowing you to mix and match for the ultimate shade combinations. The ombre effect on each shade provides a light-to-dark range of shade options for a personalized look. This set contains: - 4 x 0.17 oz Ombre eye shadows - 4 x 0.09 Single eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Do these colors muddy up due to the ombré effect in the palette o...1 Answers
  • This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the pigmenta...2 Answers
  • Is this palette expensive? 2 Answers
Iris T.
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
I initially really love this product. I thought all of the colors are very beautiful and the ombre concept is just amazing. After I bought the palette, some colors aren't pigmented at all, I would literally dug my brushes and no colors come out. I would be careful when you purchase this product, only buy it if you really like the colors and the ones you like are pigmented.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
So very happy I got the eyeshadow palette. all the colors are so fun and stay on so very well. I love the packaging it is so very much fun. I would buy this again. this was my first time to get this one and I would tell my friends family and you to get this. I did pick up one for a friend who I think will love this for a Christmas gift.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
I snagged this on an after Christmas sale because it's so gorgeous and I love it so much I can hardly bring myself to use it! I love using the ombré shadows as a trio to create full looks with one palette.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Great palette the color payoff is amazing and the amount of different shades there are is great. Definitely great for a going out style or a simple look.
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR
I bought this palette because it was on sale. When I swatches it, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the different shades of colors.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
I swatched this ombre pallete at the sephora store and i love love love it. I wish i would of bought it
Hazelle R.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
I like the idea of this palette. I think it looks cool on the inside. I would definitely say that the colors are not that pigmented so I don't see myself reaching for this product at all. I would not buy again. I've only swatched it a couple of times, but can't get good pay off on the eyes. I want to love this palette, but I just can't.
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , TX
This palette is vibrant, dark, and soft. So many different colors to choose from, that transition into the perfect ombré color. They're pigmented, and true to color. A little goes a long way! I also love how they already come with the perfect ombré crease and highlight colors.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Merced, CA
Hate it one of the worst palettes I ever received I had to give it away I couldn't deal with it and I tried to love it since I loved ombré I think it was more of a vision staple in the collection and visionally it wasn't that attractive to keep
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Kissimmee, FL
It's not my favorite but the colors are very pretty! Very pigmented. It has this very large mirror that's actually not a film but a real mirror and I looove that! I just feel like the colors are kind of random and I always have to take a second palette out to make an ideal look.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
I love these colors! How's the pigmentation?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Saint Catharines
This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the pigmentation? I am also worried that dust from using the different shades will transfer and blend in to the other colors as they are not seperated, does this happen?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Garland, TX
Is this palette expensive?
Jenna Q.
Jenna Q.
Voorhees, NJ
Do these colors muddy up due to the ombré effect in the palette or does the pigmentation stay nice?
Katie M.
Katie M.
portage
Where can I purchase this?