BY SEPHORA

An eye shadow palette with four ombre shades and four solid shades. This eye shadow palette features perfectly curated shades, allowing you to mix and match for the ultimate shade combinations. The ombre effect on each shade provides a light-to-dark range of shade options for a personalized look. This set contains: - 4 x 0.17 oz Ombre eye shadows - 4 x 0.09 Single eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Do these colors muddy up due to the ombré effect in the p...1 Answers
  • This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the ...2 Answers
  • Is this palette expensive? 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is a full color palette. You have all what you need in a pack. If you like changes in your style you can rock and nail it with flying colors, literally. It's a high pigmented palette so the finish is very professional. " in 6 reviews
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
It’s a pretty looking palette, but what it has in potential it fails in actual execution. The colors muddy together easily so it’s hard to get consistent colors and looks. I wouldn’t buy this palette again.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
the shadows are lacking pigment, they blend together in the palette where the "ombré" is to make the entire pan the same color, and I hit hard pan on 90% of the shadows after first use. maybe I got a dud, but I would not recommend this palette at all. all the colors can easily be found in different palettes, or bought as singles. I don't think it's worth it.
Emily G.
Merced, CA
Hate it one of the worst palettes I ever received I had to give it away I couldn't deal with it and I tried to love it since I loved ombré I think it was more of a vision staple in the collection and visionally it wasn't that attractive to keep
Jocelyn T.
Kennewick, WA
The mattes are super pigmented and don't give off much kickback, although the shimmery colors are very flakey and not easy to work with. I'm not sure I recommend this to somebody first starting off with makeup but it's an okay palette.
Vanessa M.
The shadow is very pigmented. The only thing that I don't like is that there's lots of shades in the same pan. You have to be very accurate in where you put your brush to make both your eyes to look the same. Other than that, the colors are beautiful.
Natalie H.
Kissimmee, FL
It's not my favorite but the colors are very pretty! Very pigmented. It has this very large mirror that's actually not a film but a real mirror and I looove that! I just feel like the colors are kind of random and I always have to take a second palette out to make an ideal look.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wasn't impressed with this palette at all. The colors I really liked were too narrow, they got muddied when used, and there wasn't much pigmentation. Ended up giving it to my daughter.
Nisha K.
I was so excited about this palette, but once I got it in my hands and tried out, it didn't really live up to my expectations. The top two rows are gorgeous and have great color payoff. They are definitely what caught my eye initially. But for regular use, I was looking forward for the bottom two rows but unfortunately, the neutral row (3rd) was invisible during swatching and the best thing about it was the gold. The last row was workable, since it did show up on my skin, but the pigmentation did not match the first 2 rows. In the end, even the $25 sale price I paid, didn't seem worth it. I personally see a lot of value in the top 2 rows for nighttime or dramatic makeup and the nice travel compact, but if you want an all purpose palette, this is not it.
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
I walked by the display of this shadow at Sephora and I was really intrigued.. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to buy it because I would really only use a few colors out of it. But when I saw it went on sale I bought it and figured I could experiment with the brighter colors. I got it and tried it right away and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Some colors are really nice and go on great but some are not pigmented at all and seem to muddle together throughout the day. Also it seems like there's a spray overlay on the ombre colors but I don't want to waste the product to see so I guess time will tell....
Iris T.
Coppell, TX
I initially really love this product. I thought all of the colors are very beautiful and the ombre concept is just amazing. After I bought the palette, some colors aren't pigmented at all, I would literally dug my brushes and no colors come out. I would be careful when you purchase this product, only buy it if you really like the colors and the ones you like are pigmented.
Amanda O.
I love these colors! How's the pigmentation?
Morgan T.
Garland, TX
Is this palette expensive?
Samantha L.
Saint Catharines
This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the pigmentation? I am also worried that dust from using the different shades will transfer and blend in to the other colors as they are not seperated, does this happen?
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
How's the pigment? Do these last long and will they crease?
Katie M.
portage
Where can I purchase this?