BY SEPHORA

An eye shadow palette with four ombre shades and four solid shades. This eye shadow palette features perfectly curated shades, allowing you to mix and match for the ultimate shade combinations. The ombre effect on each shade provides a light-to-dark range of shade options for a personalized look. This set contains: - 4 x 0.17 oz Ombre eye shadows - 4 x 0.09 Single eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Sephora has really good products - some that I find better than the high end brands. Their eyeshadows are my favs and this palette does not disappoint. I love the range of colors this palette has and it has both mattes & shimmers. You can get plenty of different looks and color combinations that will work for daytime and nighttime. The shadows have good pjgmentation with little to no fall out. I think the individual shadows have a better color payoff, but this palette is still a great buy!
Iris T.
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
I initially really love this product. I thought all of the colors are very beautiful and the ombre concept is just amazing. After I bought the palette, some colors aren't pigmented at all, I would literally dug my brushes and no colors come out. I would be careful when you purchase this product, only buy it if you really like the colors and the ones you like are pigmented.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
So very happy I got the eyeshadow palette. all the colors are so fun and stay on so very well. I love the packaging it is so very much fun. I would buy this again. this was my first time to get this one and I would tell my friends family and you to get this. I did pick up one for a friend who I think will love this for a Christmas gift.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
There are so many great colors in this palette, you can use it as an ombre palette and do an ombre look or you can use it for a traditional look. It's really versatile. i love this palette and Sephora eye shadows are really great to work with.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
I snagged this on an after Christmas sale because it's so gorgeous and I love it so much I can hardly bring myself to use it! I love using the ombré shadows as a trio to create full looks with one palette.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Great palette the color payoff is amazing and the amount of different shades there are is great. Definitely great for a going out style or a simple look.
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR
I bought this palette because it was on sale. When I swatches it, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the different shades of colors.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
I swatched this ombre pallete at the sephora store and i love love love it. I wish i would of bought it
Hazelle R.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Eyeshadow Palette
I like the idea of this palette. I think it looks cool on the inside. I would definitely say that the colors are not that pigmented so I don't see myself reaching for this product at all. I would not buy again. I've only swatched it a couple of times, but can't get good pay off on the eyes. I want to love this palette, but I just can't.
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is vibrant, dark, and soft. So many different colors to choose from, that transition into the perfect ombré color. They're pigmented, and true to color. A little goes a long way! I also love how they already come with the perfect ombré crease and highlight colors.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
I love these colors! How's the pigmentation?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Garland, TX
Is this palette expensive?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Saint Catharines
This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the pigmentation? I am also worried that dust from using the different shades will transfer and blend in to the other colors as they are not seperated, does this happen?
Katie M.
Katie M.
portage
Where can I purchase this?
Gisela F.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
How's the pigment? Do these last long and will they crease?