BY SEPHORA

An eye shadow palette with four ombre shades and four solid shades. This eye shadow palette features perfectly curated shades, allowing you to mix and match for the ultimate shade combinations. The ombre effect on each shade provides a light-to-dark range of shade options for a personalized look. This set contains: - 4 x 0.17 oz Ombre eye shadows - 4 x 0.09 Single eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Do these colors muddy up due to the ombré effect in the palette o...1 Answers
  • This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the pigmenta...2 Answers
  • Is this palette expensive? 2 Answers
Vanessa M.
The shadow is very pigmented. The only thing that I don't like is that there's lots of shades in the same pan. You have to be very accurate in where you put your brush to make both your eyes to look the same. Other than that, the colors are beautiful.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
I like the idea of this palette. I think it looks cool on the inside. I would definitely say that the colors are not that pigmented so I don't see myself reaching for this product at all. I would not buy again. I've only swatched it a couple of times, but can't get good pay off on the eyes. I want to love this palette, but I just can't.
Nicole
This palette is vibrant, dark, and soft. So many different colors to choose from, that transition into the perfect ombré color. They're pigmented, and true to color. A little goes a long way! I also love how they already come with the perfect ombré crease and highlight colors.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
the shadows are lacking pigment, they blend together in the palette where the "ombré" is to make the entire pan the same color, and I hit hard pan on 90% of the shadows after first use. maybe I got a dud, but I would not recommend this palette at all. all the colors can easily be found in different palettes, or bought as singles. I don't think it's worth it.
Emily G.
Merced, CA
Hate it one of the worst palettes I ever received I had to give it away I couldn't deal with it and I tried to love it since I loved ombré I think it was more of a vision staple in the collection and visionally it wasn't that attractive to keep
Jocelyn T.
Kennewick, WA
The mattes are super pigmented and don't give off much kickback, although the shimmery colors are very flakey and not easy to work with. I'm not sure I recommend this to somebody first starting off with makeup but it's an okay palette.
Natalie H.
Kissimmee, FL
It's not my favorite but the colors are very pretty! Very pigmented. It has this very large mirror that's actually not a film but a real mirror and I looove that! I just feel like the colors are kind of random and I always have to take a second palette out to make an ideal look.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
These palette is very pretty. However, when I tried out the shadows in Sephora they are very chalky and without much pigmentation. I wish it would have been better. The ombré idea was great. I would not purchase this product.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wasn't impressed with this palette at all. The colors I really liked were too narrow, they got muddied when used, and there wasn't much pigmentation. Ended up giving it to my daughter.
Nisha K.
I was so excited about this palette, but once I got it in my hands and tried out, it didn't really live up to my expectations. The top two rows are gorgeous and have great color payoff. They are definitely what caught my eye initially. But for regular use, I was looking forward for the bottom two rows but unfortunately, the neutral row (3rd) was invisible during swatching and the best thing about it was the gold. The last row was workable, since it did show up on my skin, but the pigmentation did not match the first 2 rows. In the end, even the $25 sale price I paid, didn't seem worth it. I personally see a lot of value in the top 2 rows for nighttime or dramatic makeup and the nice travel compact, but if you want an all purpose palette, this is not it.
Amanda O.
I love these colors! How's the pigmentation?
Morgan T.
Garland, TX
Is this palette expensive?
Samantha L.
Saint Catharines
This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the pigmentation? I am also worried that dust from using the different shades will transfer and blend in to the other colors as they are not seperated, does this happen?
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
How's the pigment? Do these last long and will they crease?
Katie M.
portage
Where can I purchase this?