BY SEPHORA #29 in Eyelash Curlers

An eyelash curler with an ombre twist in the hottest color of 2014. This stylish ombre curler in bright purple curls and styles lashes to lend an uplifted look to the eyes. It comes with a replaceable silicone pad and grips for safety and comfort. see more...

Sarah O.
Ewing, NJ
I honestly haven't found an eyelash curler that I love yet. This one is ok, but seems pricey for what it is and I think I could do better. Sometimes sticks to my eyelashes and makes them feel like they're being pulled out
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this makes my lashes look. I use it whenever I go out and get dressed up. It a very good quality and definitely worth the price. It’s very easy to use and I’m very satisfied with the outcome.
Angelise W.
Cheyenne, WY
These are absolutely the best eyelash curlers in the world!!! I love shopping at Sephora and grabbing these! These are an everyday essential for me! They are easy to use, and give an amazing curl! I would only buy these!!!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product but I don’t really use it a ton or even curl my eyelashes. I’m not very good at makeup so I just don’t ever think about doing it or when I should. I think it’s fine to use for anyone and the price was good
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Sephora brand! This was the cutest curler with the ombré design! So easy to use and very comfortable. They never pinch! Definitely my all time favorite and will be purchasing again when the time comes.
Victoria J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first time ever using the lash curler was at my first Sephora class. I️t made applying my lashes super easy and I saved a lot of time versus trying to apply the lashes using my fingers and the color is a plus!
hailee h.
conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
this eyelash curler does its job like any other curler, it’s just pretty with pink on it. i got this at sephora and it was really inexpensive and i definitely reccomend to others who want a nice eyelash curler
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this curler! Doesn’t pinch your eyelid like others I have tried. Made well so it feels nice in your hand: like that you can change the rubber curler and clean it throughly. Will purchase again!
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean, it’s an eyelash curler! It does its job. I like the padding on this one compared to other ones though. It adds more volume and length to your lashes without pain or discomfort while doing so.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t use eyelash curlers because most of the time I end up poking myself in the eye or ripping off my lashes. This brand is cheap and good to have around the house if you need an extra lift.