BY SEPHORA #43 in Eyelash Curlers

An eyelash curler with an ombre twist in the hottest color of 2014. This stylish ombre curler in bright purple curls and styles lashes to lend an uplifted look to the eyes. It comes with a replaceable silicone pad and grips for safety and comfort. see more...

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Bolton, CT
I like this eyelash curler. It works well on my eyelashes and I think it was worth the money I paid for it. I works well to curl my eyelashes and stays clean. I use it almost every day. I would recommend this eyelash curler to someone else and I feel satisfied with my purchase.
John V.
John V.
Bluefield, WV
Loveeeeeeee it!! These eyelash curlers were amazing!! I can't wait to try these again, if I can afford to. I bought these from your website a while back. They were very easy to use and curled my eyelashes up to the heavens, girl!! I am very SATISFIED!!
Joelli M.
Joelli M.
Florida
i'm completely i love with these amazing eyelash curlers i use it everyday when u do my makeup! i bought it at sephora! and it wasn't that expensive!! it's so much better then must curlers!! i definitely recommend this to everyone
Antionette L.
Antionette L.
Smyrna, DE
This is just a simple eyelash curler but it does the job. The
handles are easy to grip and the pads last a while. I would recommend
this if you are looking for an inexpensive pair of curlers that do the job!
morgan s.
morgan s.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this type of eyelash curler! it makes my eyelashes look much longer and fuller. i would recommend this product to anyone trying to make their eyelashes look volumptuois
Briee F.
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
I love how cute it is and i like that it doesnt clip my eye lids like other brands have done. Would recommend this to my friends.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I bought this because I recently read I was supposed to get new curlers just like makeup! Works great and such a fun color
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Littleton, MA
Amazing! Your eye lashes look 2x longer and thicker after you apply mascara and then use this eyelash curler. 5 starts
Kasie A.
Kasie A.
Lake City, FL
Not only is this cute & stylish! But it works great & super easy to use! It curls my lashes easily! Love it
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Germantown, MD
It is great and easy to use, it doesn't hurt my eyes like most of the eyelash curlers I have try.