SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Eyelash Curler uploaded by Babygyal™💋 A.

BY SEPHORA

An eyelash curler with an ombre twist in the hottest color of 2014. This stylish ombre curler in bright purple curls and styles lashes to lend an uplifted look to the eyes. It comes with a replaceable silicone pad and grips for safety and comfort. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this type of eyelash curler! it makes my eyelashes look much longer and fuller. i would recommend this product to anyone trying to make their eyelashes look volumptuois " in 11 reviews
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
This eyelash curler is pretty good. It does what it’s supposed to do and nothing more. It’s pretty easy to use. The cost isn’t great but it hasn’t broken and I’ve had it for a while. I’m fairly satisfied with this product and would recommend it to someone who wants a long lasting product.
Ariana F.
Woodridge, IL
I would rate this about a 4.5! I really did like this for a few years but then I found out that the Sephora line tests on animals therefore I purchased the Elf one instead! It's a very pretty color, I might buy but not now! SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Eyelash Curler
Megan M.
I love the way this makes my lashes look. I use it whenever I go out and get dressed up. It a very good quality and definitely worth the price. It’s very easy to use and I’m very satisfied with the outcome.
☆ C.
Ames
Great product! I love it so much! It makes my eye lashes look amazing! I normally have no curl to my lashes but this curler really gave the bedroom eyes look for sure! I would recommend to anyone! One of the best curlers I’ve ever used hands down!
Tamarra M.
Owensboro, KY
Sephora is my “go to” for all of my tools! The ombré eyelash curler is very easy to use. Super cute. I use it every morning. It doesn’t pull or stick like others I’ve used in the past.
Nicole W.
midland
Very very nice, easy to use, nice price. Long lasting i wanted something a brand that i could trust and knowing that i love Sephora i wanted it to be a good value. I would recommend
Brianna D.
Amesbury, MA
Sucha  cute color and works perfectly! Well made and well priced! There is no need to spend a ton on the same product with a "higher designer" label, this is just as well made and does not damage easily! I have had it for a while and still works great!
Dildora 🌸.
New York
Eyelash curlers are a must when it comes to doing your make up. Well for me atleast. And these right here are the best. My lashes aren’t long and I don’t put on fake lashes often, and these make my lashes look very long and beautiful. This would definitely be recommended to others from me.
member-96e2b
Purchased at: Sephora
This viler is just okay. I didn’t find it to be any different than the less expensive one’s. I sometimes but it is not my go to. It’s not a bad product, I just think for the price, you can find a similar one for less.
Jamie M.
Smithfield
Really no complaints here. The clamp is a perfect size for my eyes so no pinching! I think it’s a good value for the price! I use my curler every morning and so far I still like it! I recommend if you’re looking for a good eyelash curler!