BeautyHairHair AccessoriesSephora
COLLECTION Ombre Bobby Pin Ups

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Bobby Pin Ups

A collection of versatile bobby pins in pretty pastel shades. Add a hint of color to your style with these delightful bobby pins, perfect for pulling back unruly strands, securing up-dos, pinning braids, and endless on-the-go options. Keep these travel-friendly pins in your gym bag or purse for ultimate convenience.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Are these pins in some other colour..?
Do they hold good? does the color fade or scratches?
Has anyone found them in purple in Canada?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Bobby Pin Ups!
Heidi R.
E Wenatchee, WA
I have these in pink and purple and they're fun, but pretty pricey for so few. I have honestly only bought them on clearance to get to a reward or free shipping.
Sofiia B.
Hicksville, NY
Cute little pins very good quality. Love the colors on these very vivid! Brings a ton of cute vibes to any look I’m going for. [product:sephora-collection-ombre-bobby-pin-ups]
Miranda M.
South St Paul, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
These didn’t last the whole day and fell out of my hair… they also snapped a few times while I was trying to use them!
Elizabeth C.
Love the color, they do what they are meant to and give a splash of color to your hair style, and the price isn't bad either!
Jannis L.
Philadelphia, PA
I just love these adorable Sephora Collection Ombre Bobby Pins, they are too cute! I bought the turquoise and the green sets for a trip to Mexico because I thought they would look good in my strawberry red hair and they did. I still use them to secure my bun and bangs in hot humid weather, they're so colorful and the price was right.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
I wear my hair down 24/7 and these are perfect to keep my hair out of my face, they are strong and hold my hairstyle all day and are still easy to find because the color is very striking, my favorite color 💙💎
Kat J.
2,225 reviews
Sephora Collection doesn't ever disappoint... These bobby pins are no exception to that. They come in a beautiful array of ombré colors and hold your hair in place (as long as you apply them correctly- squiggly side down towards your head!). Not a bad price point and totally worth the buy.
Kayla A.
Beaverton, OR
These are fun, because they're not your typical black or brown bobby pin, so they add some excitement! I have thick brown hair and these work great for me. I wish that they were a little cheaper because you're not getting a lot of them for the price. Of course you'll be able to find these at your local sephora!
Jade B.
Such pretty colors and they work great, if only I could stop losing them, they are absolutely beautiful though.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
These are pretty much like any other bobby pins that you can get anywhere. They hold your hair like they are supposed to and the color is just an added like perk