BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A translucent balm-in-oil formula, enriched with kendi oil and shea butter, for a new sensorial experience.

What it does:
This hybrid formula nourishes and moisturizes the lips with a translucent color and a unique wet shine look. The new formula features fresh juicy colors and an addictively sensorial feel.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

INGREDIENTS:

02 Lavender Creme Ingredients:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), BHT, Citric Acid.

03 Peach Tea Ingredients:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

04 Tangerine Fizz Ingredients:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Squalane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

05 Cherry Cocktail

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

07 Raspberry Smoothie

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), BHT, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

• real cofee ?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this lipgloss, and I was ...1 Answers
  • How much? Matte? Pigment? Wear time? So much to ask the p...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Oil Infusion Color & Care
  • "I am obsessed with lip chaps because my lips are always so dry and this product is the most moisturizing coloured gloss I have ever used! There's no glitter in it, just a subtle sheen. And it's not sticky at all. I have it in the shade iced coffee and it has replaced lip chaps even on no makeup days for me!" in 48 reviews
Mimi G.
I bought this thinking that It was color on in but it’s just gloss, the price is $2 or $3 , I don’t think I’m going to get this again. I bought this at sephora, one of those days when you need to spend a few dollars to get free shipping
shruthidandamudi D.
Irving, TX
Probably my favorite lip item from the Sephora collection!! I love love love the color payoff and how long the pigment stays on. I left the lip color on for the whole day and nothing came off which surprised me. Also pretty affordable for Sephora!
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I was pleasantly surprised in this lipstick. The oil infusion worried me, but it turned out great. Kept my lips moisturized throughout the day, all while having an amazing color. And the price point was great!
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
I like this a lot, it’s very smoothing and natural on your lips! First time user of this , I bought at Sephora. I forgot how much I paid for it but I’d buy it again! I think it’s a good value for what you get
Sarah A.
Winners cir , MS
I was actually shocked that this product wasn’t as good as I thought it was. I didn’t like how glossy it was. And the feeling on my lip wasn’t comfortable at all and it just kept sticking everywhere.
Stephanie L.
Gave it 1 star because it's just like any other lip gloss (minus the stickiness). It doesn't last long at all and didn't hydrate that well (because it doesn't stay on long). Wasn't impressed by it.
Jordan S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Felt great going on, quickly dries out. Looks like a nice dark neutral color but felt and looked like mud on my lips. Thought it would look nice with a darker complexion but misses the mark.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
For a Sephora brand, this worked pretty well. It cause my lips to kinda burn though so I don't think that's normal. Maybe just a lil weird and off but I think the formula should be changed
Angelina R.
Orlando , FL
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Raquel G.
Interesting formula, but I wish that they came in more tones. The only ones I find in my local Sephora are very bright and I personally would not use this formula when I’m looking to wear a deep red or purple. Otherwise it’s a decent gloss/stain hybrid!
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
How long is the wear for this lip stain?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Is this similar to the ysl one? same feel and look and does it leave a little stain?
Frances T.
Is this lipstick matte???
Vanessa L.
Silver Spring, MD
How much? Matte? Pigment? Wear time? So much to ask the packaging seem interesting
Blaj L.