BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A translucent balm-in-oil formula, enriched with kendi oil and shea butter, for a new sensorial experience.

What it does:
This hybrid formula nourishes and moisturizes the lips with a translucent color and a unique wet shine look. The new formula features fresh juicy colors and an addictively sensorial feel.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

INGREDIENTS:

02 Lavender Creme Ingredients:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), BHT, Citric Acid.

03 Peach Tea Ingredients:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

04 Tangerine Fizz Ingredients:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Squalane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

05 Cherry Cocktail

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

07 Raspberry Smoothie

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), BHT, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

• real cofee ?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this lipgloss, and I was ...1 Answers
  • How much? Matte? Pigment? Wear time? So much to ask the p...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Oil Infusion Color & Care
  • "I am obsessed with lip chaps because my lips are always so dry and this product is the most moisturizing coloured gloss I have ever used! There's no glitter in it, just a subtle sheen. And it's not sticky at all. I have it in the shade iced coffee and it has replaced lip chaps even on no makeup days for me!" in 48 reviews
April S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I used this product in a different color (berry). It felt smooth going on, but didn't last. The liquid quickly turned into more of a stain. Not matte, not glossy, just kinda there. I wouldn't buy again because the color didn't look anything like it did in the tube.
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
These were a greasy awful mess. Too oily, lacked pigment, and the packaging was just messy. Definitely not worth the time or effort in trying to make these look like anything but a hot mess. Color selection was limited and after a while the liquid in the product would no longer mix and it would just because greasy.
VANESSA M.
Comfortable but the formula feels so light that it’s almost.... confusing? Lol but I do enjoy the shade range and the price. I am not a fan of the packaging but I’m not a gal who is obsessed with packaging.. it’s all about the quality of the actual product inside.
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
Beautiful color with a really nice finish. I also like the packing. I purchased it at a Sephora store in Town center mall. The applicator made it easy to apply and control the application. I give it a thumbs up and would purchase it again.
Autumn F.
Laurel Hill , NC
I liked this product but, I didn’t love it. Immediately after applying it the color looks nice but, after a short period of time it seems to just disappear. It isn’t a long wearing lip product but it does give the lips a really nice look.
Eliza R.
Chester, MD
I love lip oils, and Sephora's is fairly good. It's not as expensive as the brands I would usually go for, and the formula is a pretty good dupe for them. It's not long-wearing, but that's to be expected of a lip oil in general.
Annie D.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally my favorite color currently! I always have it in my bag ready for retouching throughout the day. I’ve gotten so many complements on this color. I’ve got to say, not only is the color amazing, but the formula is too!
Niki P.
Madison
Love the smell! Love the feel of those product! It’s long lasting and doesn’t really fade on the inner water line of the mouth. You might have to reapply in areas with fading after a few hours but usually it’ll be fine for me
Leanni T.
Rochester
Not a good product at all. Shows very little color and leaves the lips very oily. I bought it from Sephora thinking it could be something easy and cute to throw on for everyday but I was wrong. SEPHORA COLLECTION Oil Infusion Color & Care
Lexi C.
Okay so I used this just at my best friends house because I was desperate for a lip color and I fell in love. I was hesitant to use Sephora’s brand because I always felt like it was cheap but now I’m hooked. I’m obsessed.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
How long is the wear for this lip stain?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Is this similar to the ysl one? same feel and look and does it leave a little stain?
Frances T.
Is this lipstick matte???
Vanessa L.
Silver Spring, MD
How much? Matte? Pigment? Wear time? So much to ask the packaging seem interesting
Blaj L.