BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A translucent balm-in-oil formula, enriched with kendi oil and shea butter, for a new sensorial experience.

What it does:
This hybrid formula nourishes and moisturizes the lips with a translucent color and a unique wet shine look. The new formula features fresh juicy colors and an addictively sensorial feel.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

INGREDIENTS:

02 Lavender Creme Ingredients:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), BHT, Citric Acid.

03 Peach Tea Ingredients:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

04 Tangerine Fizz Ingredients:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Squalane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

05 Cherry Cocktail

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 15850 (Red 6), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

07 Raspberry Smoothie

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Pca, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), BHT, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

• real cofee ?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this lipgloss, and I was ...1 Answers
  • How much? Matte? Pigment? Wear time? So much to ask the p...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Oil Infusion Color & Care
  • "I am obsessed with lip chaps because my lips are always so dry and this product is the most moisturizing coloured gloss I have ever used! There's no glitter in it, just a subtle sheen. And it's not sticky at all. I have it in the shade iced coffee and it has replaced lip chaps even on no makeup days for me!" in 48 reviews
Gloriana A.
I’m not crazy about them but they do go on very smooth and they are long lasting. I bought it at Sephora and are not expensive I payed 12 dollars. I will recommend this if you are looking for a non expensive and a great variety.
Alyssa Y.
Great color!!!! It stays on awhile too but i feel with Sephora’s liquid lips you have to reapply them often. I also have dry lips so that might be why as well. They have several colors that are dupes for higher end brands without having to pay their price.
Joanna S.
Medway, MA
This is probably the best matte lipstick that I have ever used. It doesn't dry my lips and it stays on all day except for one fix up. I get the most compliments when I wear these at work.
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I like the feeling of this, feels very natural and like more of a slippery lip balm. Pretty inexpensive at Sephora. The tube lasts forever, I’ve been using it on and off for years.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
Oil color infusion really got my attention... sheer color and instense Moisture? Yes, please! However; this product didn’t really stand up to my expectations. The color was nice, but it literally would be on my lips for 5 minutes and be gone. I didn’t really notice a difference as far a moisturizing goes either.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Other more...
This is a really nice gloss with a nice distribution of color.  Not a super high color payoff, but just enough.  Not sticky at all, and very hydrating on the lips.
Lilly D.
Hutchinson , MN
The color is beautiful. The formula is nice. A little too thick for my taste. It stayed nice and wasn’t too wet or too dry. Not my favorite but I do recommend to makeup lovers.
Stephanie V.
Des Moines, IA
I liked this lip product. It stayed on well but my lips get chapped easily so it cracked a little bothering me. But it did last and was cheaper than other brands. I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because lipstick doesn’t work for me.
Melissa H.
The specific one I have is "04 perfect nude". It's called "lovesick". I absolutely love it. Long-lasting, maintains a glossy finish. Multipurpose. It's moisturizing instead of drying!! Photo of mine at home💕
Miranda S.
Aynor
I thought I was going to like this lipstick when I first picked it up just because of the color and it wasn't too expensive. I really didn't like it very much just because it wasn't matte enough for me. I don't like a lippie that stays oily. Not for me.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
How long is the wear for this lip stain?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Is this similar to the ysl one? same feel and look and does it leave a little stain?
Frances T.
Is this lipstick matte???
Vanessa L.
Silver Spring, MD
How much? Matte? Pigment? Wear time? So much to ask the packaging seem interesting
Blaj L.