BY SEPHORA

A rose gold glitter bedazzled bar hair barrette. This beautiful, simple, and elegant hair accessory is perfect for gift-giving and adds a touch of sparkle to any occasion. The simplicity of the universally appealing bar shape is accented by the holiday sparkle of the rose gold glitter perfect for day or evening wear. see more...

Christina B.
Christina B.
Too cute! Stumbled upon this while reviewing other products and now I have to have it! Thanks a lot influenster! I'm supposed to be saving money by getting free items - not spending more money! lol
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
It's a cute Barrette and it is easy to put in my hair. Bought this at sephora in the mall. It's a little more expensive than what I want to spend on hair products. I would recommend this!
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
We ordered this out of a magazine for my daughters birthday and she loves it! If she pins her hair up this is normally the clip I see the most! We are definitely a repeat user for sure!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Super cute and does not hurt hair. I especially like the price for it. I have not been disappointed with the Sephora brand.
morgenne c.
morgenne c.
I love this clip, I bought it for a Christmas party and it was a hit! So many people asked me where it was from.
sarah a.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Love this!!Sparkly and pretty and clips in nicely and actually stays!Very high quality!I have several!!
Madelina V.
Madelina V.
This barrette is so beautiful ! It adds the finishing touches on the hair for a special event
Kenzie R.
Kenzie R.
england
so cute when in a pony tail or pin up i use in the Christmas months as its gold and goes with the colors so affordable great quality easy to use and take out so pretty the color is great my tip is to use in a nice pin up hair style i would recommend this to others so sparkly and glittery
Erin A.
Erin A.
The shiny texture makes this barrette a great accessory for a party. It is affordable. I am satisfied with the durability and colour. This is the first time I used it, now that my hair has grown long enough to warrant use!$