SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz
  • "I love this butter, its strong and rich, and feels amazing in the skin, but I don't recommend used it in the hota days, cause that butter is really nourishing and firm, so can do you sweat more than usual, but when its cold its nothing better for your skin, and so for those that have a dry skin, will really love and want used every day, I love that smell either" in 20 reviews
Niki A.
Odyssea Elyti 19, Nicosia
I have been using it for more than a year and i love it! I using as its own at the morning before school or as a base that makes my mist last longer! The smell is perfect and the price is great! I love it!
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
Sephoras body butters are very thick and last a very Long time. They always have a Nice scent to them. They always leave your skin feeling moisturized AS well. They can become a Little bit pricey but I would Recommend to anyone because they are cheaper than other body butters I have come across.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmmm this product leaves your skin feeling silly smooth and leaves you smelling delectable! I have very sensitive skin and was worried when I first started using this product that it would irritate it, but it didn't at all! It just made my skin glow!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Love this body butter if you have any dry areas with just one application they will be gone, if skin is more dry and damaged just a few applications and healed.  I bought this online, Not harsh very good for sensitive skin types too.  I would recomend this product for sure.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Sephora has done an amazing job at coming out with an awesome skin care line. I used this while I was pregnant and it really helped out a lot and smells great!
Kassandra V.
Love! Makes my body/ skin feel extra soft. My husband loves the light scent, and so do I. I'm not a fan of overly scented creams/ body butters.
candy s.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Love this body butter. Smells great and goes on buttery smooth. Decent sized jar for the original price as well.
Becky L.
Wausau, WI
It smells amazing and works amazing! I love this product and it works wonders!
Krystle C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite and my winter go to to repair all the nasty cold weather the price is so affordable and it's great for any skin type especially dry dry skin the scent it amazing and last a long time I always buy this again and again and will
Gabriela V.
Sephora is a perfect product in every aspect. I always use this body butter. I get it at Kohls.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?