SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Amber K.
Waverly, IL
I absolutely love his product. It makes my skin so much softer then just a regular lotion
Tanya G.
Sierra Vista
Great smell keeps skin soft and glowing. Bought at local Sephora a while back and I still have some left. I little more than your average body butter but definitely worth it.
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
I love everything about this item right here, the smell the texture the softness and all. I was given this as a gift and am almost out and want another so bad.
Janeal M.
Washington, DC
This product is amazing and is definitely one of my favorites to buy. I love the smell and the way it makes me feel. I highly recommend.
Ellie H.
I love this it is very moisturizing and great on the skin but a little pricey.
Courtney W.
Oceanside, CA
This product is amazing! Its a little pricey for lotion but did a great job. It smelled heavenly and left my body feeling very hydrated and soft.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Love the smell of the vanilla & how soft it leaves your skin & love how smooth it is as well
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love the sephora collection body butter. It is such a great brand. I use this body butter maybe 3 times a day. I bought this at Sephora in Orlando Florida. It has a long lasting effect. It keeps me moisturized. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
Jennifer L.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love senhor a products. Found this and had to try it. Left my skin incredibly soft with a nice light airy smell of vanilla on my skin. Skin felt radiant just the way it's supposed to !
Kori W.
I have a sample of this and it works ok, but I'm not in love with it. It moisturizes, but I don't really think it moisturizes as much as something called "body butter" should. The moisture level is closer to using a normal lotion. Also worth noting is that it stings pretty badly if I use it when I have an eczema breakout.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?