SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Brad B.
Corvallis, OR
This body butter goes on smoothly, it smells great, moisturizes well, leaves your skin feeling nice and soft and is long lasting! Both my significant other and I use it regularly!
Ashley H.
Roaring Spring, PA
The nourishing butter butter in vanilla is one of my favorite lotions. It is so thick and creamy and makes my skin texture feeling smooth with a slight glow to my skin.i have tried many products but this has to be one of the best!
Yvonne C.
Bakersfield, CA
It's provides hydration to the body without it being very oily and it gets absorbed by the skin and doesn't just sit on the skin the smell of vanilla is not to overwhelming
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
This is one of the better body butters out there. Smells AMAZING and feels just as great. I like to use it after the shower, especially during the winter to get good moisture. And my boyfriends loves how I smell when I use it :)
Aliya S.
Little Rock, AR
I only give it a 4 cause its a little weird feeling after you rub it in completely but other than that this product is every nice i havent had any problems with it
Senaida R.
Encinal, TX
This Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla Smells AMAZING!! Vanilla has the most best scent, gives amazing scent throughout the day. I use this everyday, its a bit pricey but it is worth it!!
Ashley T.
Buena Park, CA
I have all the sephora body butters but this is my all time favorite. The fragrance is perfect, and not to strong, and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft throughout the day.
Casey C.
Orange , CA
This product smells delicious and the packaging is nice and clean. You don't get a lot of body butter in the actual product, but this does leave your skin feeling nice and smooth.
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
Smells so good!!! Sephora is one of my favorite stores ever. I go there so often to get all kinds of makeup and anything else! This body butter is the ultimate moisturizing agent.
Shandala T.
Tulsa, OK
Great boy scrub. I don't think you can go wrong with any body scrub. This works really well. It's very gentle on the skin and leaves your skin feel soft and exfoliated. I would recommend this to my friends.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?