SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

rosabel p.
Wellness Guru Expert
Would love to use this. Ive heard its very good & smells very good as well cant wait
Lauren C.
Sikeston, MO
SOOOOO moisturizing!!!! This is by far my favorite body cream for when I need a deep moisturizing lotion.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I like how well these work with my skin. They don't irritate my skin like other products i have tried!
Alexis T.
Edcouch, TX
It's super moisturizing and leaves your skin soft and smelling sweet, I would highly recommend for dry or itchy skin
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
I love everything about this item right here, the smell the texture the softness and all. I was given this as a gift and am almost out and want another so bad.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Love the smell of the vanilla & how soft it leaves your skin & love how smooth it is as well
Jennifer L.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love senhor a products. Found this and had to try it. Left my skin incredibly soft with a nice light airy smell of vanilla on my skin. Skin felt radiant just the way it's supposed to !
Guadalupe C.
Oxnard, CA
The reason I'm giving 3 stars is that the smell is amazing !!! sweet, heavy but not too much, but it does nothing to my skin... soft for a while ...and in 2-4 hours it's like i never used it
Jada M.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I love this cream so much! The body butter makes my skin so smooth and smells amazing !
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH
Heavily scented(good thing) but the texture of the lotion is extremely thick, and leaves a greasy residue on my skin after use. Good for after bath/shower before bed, but not during the daytime
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?