SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Elizabeth A.
Loveland, CO
I live in a very dry climate, and Sephota's Nourishing Body Butter. I like the light vanilla scent as it' not too overpowering, and the soft smell lingers throughout the day.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH
Heavily scented(good thing) but the texture of the lotion is extremely thick, and leaves a greasy residue on my skin after use. Good for after bath/shower before bed, but not during the daytime
sam b.
Sloatsburg, NY
Sephoras nourishing body butter is a very good product to be using . i use it some times . and the pros about this is that it has a very nice scent and it is very affordable and I usually buy it at walgreens and yes i would buy it again and i would also recommend it
Mikerra B.
Brooklyn, MD
This tiny Diamond in the rough is perfect paired with Lush body vanilla scrub, will have your body feeling like melted butter. I will definitly buy again and again.
Alejandra A.
Show Low, AZ
Sephora body butter vanilla has a great smell to it I love that it could leave the smell for some part of the day and it's not expensive at all its not very big so your able to carry it everywhere you go even if you travel and it's just richy and creamy..
Colleen D.
Billerica, MA
Sephora always has a great selection of beauty products but there Nourshing Body Butter Vanilla is definitely a favorite of mine. Its effects are long lasting and the scent is great. It doesn't leave you skin feeling greasy of oily, just smooth and healthy.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
AMAZING!!! Feels so good on my skin. Very moisturizing and not greasy at all. I really like using it for my legs more than anywhere else. I love the smell. Overall a very good product
Tatiana C.
Webster, NY
I love the smell first of all. this product leaves my skin feeling like silk. it very moisturized. for me its very gentle. the price isn’t bad either being thats its from saphora. and it doesn’t feel greasy at all.
Jennifer L.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love senhor a products. Found this and had to try it. Left my skin incredibly soft with a nice light airy smell of vanilla on my skin. Skin felt radiant just the way it's supposed to !
Krystle C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite and my winter go to to repair all the nasty cold weather the price is so affordable and it's great for any skin type especially dry dry skin the scent it amazing and last a long time I always buy this again and again and will
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?