SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Jasmin O.
Montebello, CA
Leaves skin feeling so soft and so smooth has got to be my all time favorite lotion ❤️ I definitely love it!!!
Rita Z.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product. My skin gets dry year round, from cold weather to the constant summer showers. I use this body butter before bed and the next day my skin feels silky and smooth throughout the day. I would recommend that to anyone who is experiensing dryness or just wants their skin to feel smooth and silky.
Lauren C.
Sikeston, MO
SOOOOO moisturizing!!!! This is by far my favorite body cream for when I need a deep moisturizing lotion.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I like how well these work with my skin. They don't irritate my skin like other products i have tried!
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
I love everything about this item right here, the smell the texture the softness and all. I was given this as a gift and am almost out and want another so bad.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Love the smell of the vanilla & how soft it leaves your skin & love how smooth it is as well
Jennifer L.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love senhor a products. Found this and had to try it. Left my skin incredibly soft with a nice light airy smell of vanilla on my skin. Skin felt radiant just the way it's supposed to !
Aashka R.
Hillsborough, NJ
Great smell, and one of the best body butters I've used. I use it once a day to make sure that my skin stays moisturized. I love the entire collection.
Alejandra A.
Show Low, AZ
Sephora body butter vanilla has a great smell to it I love that it could leave the smell for some part of the day and it's not expensive at all its not very big so your able to carry it everywhere you go even if you travel and it's just richy and creamy..
Alyssa R.
Fresno, CA
I like this product , great scent but it is too sticky like for me . I like my body butter a little thick and that rubs in easily
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?