SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Aris R.
Killeen, TX
Sephora has an amazing way of capturing the best qualities of higher end products and keeping the quality of the more fordable price and with this product I love the moisture of Shea butter and I love the price
Samantha D.
Boone, IA
This was the first body butter I had ever tried and I was blown away. The scent is amazing and it kept my body smelling like vanilla for the whole day. I can't wait to see if they have other scents for me to try. It also did an amazing job of keeping my skin moisturized and looking healty.
gretchen b.
Indianapolis, IN
smells wonderful, a perfect winter scent. however it does not last long as competing brands. I recommend this product for short term use, but not if you are looking for one time application and long effects.
Erika D.
Gainesville, FL
The Sephora Collection Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla is a great product. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It also has a very nice Vanilla scent. It is a bit pricey considering you can find other similar products for a cheaper price.
Paula L.
Auburn, WA
I love this body butter I love the smell of it and I use it every time I get out of the shower it's super gentle and it's so soothing ! The smell is nice and light I would definitely recommend this product
MacKenzie K.
Dalton, WI
I would recommend this to everyone I know! I use it twice a week and it keeps my skin feel soft and mousturized for days on end! For the price it is, it is worth every penny! It leaves you feeling amazing and happy with how your body feels!! Go out and get some! Also smells amazing!
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Smells soooo good and leaves me skin feeling super soft. Very lightweight and non greasy. I use this every day after I shower. Great price for a great product. Definitely will purchase again when I run out!
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA
There are a lot of Body Butter products out there right now, this one is by far my very favorite! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth all day long. The smell is welcoming and honestly obsessive. I don't leave home without this stuff, its always in my bag ready for me to use.
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
I haven't used this product often but it does make my skin feel soft and smooth, I would probably and most likely use this again. I am only able to give it a three because of the few times I used it. I am willing to try it again as it did make my skin soft the first few times
Linda P.
Eastvale, CA
A very rich and moisturizing body butter. I can't get enough of this product. It doesn't leave too much of that oily-ness behind. I like using it at night before I go to bed.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?