SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Jenna W.
Fort Collins, CO
I love Sephora's Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla! I use it after my shower to seal in moisture and find my skin to be breakout free and never dry. It lasts half the day before I start feeling dry again and need to reapply. I would definitely recommend this smell good feel good lotion!
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This sephora product smells amazing! It is extremely gentle on your skin and it feels like my skin just soaks it up. My hands feel softer after I use it and so do my legs. The body butter is great because you can put it anywhere on your body. I've used it to hydrate my tattoo before and it worked great for moisturizing that area.
LaSean W.
Ontario, CA
I have horribly dry skin and it is extremely hard for me to find a good product to treat it. When I went to Sephora, I got a sample and instantly fell in love. It has been my holy grail ever since. It also has a nice soothing scent to it. I recommend it to all.
Heather F.
Manvel, TX
I love how creamy and thick this body butter is, it absorbs into your skin with out leaving that sticky feeling. The smell is amazing also the vanillia is not so over powering. Its light and doesnt give you that suffercation of perfume
nathaly p.
I love this product I use it every night before bed and when I wake up my skin feels soft and moisturized and the smell is also long lasting overall great product I would 10 out of 10 would buy again
Keneale M.
Woodhaven, NY
This product is awesome!!! When I purchased it I was a littles unsure as to how moisturing it is as I have really dry skin but I could not believe how soothing and moisture rich this product is on my skin. The smell is pretty good as well. It's not over bearing and you don't notice it after a while. Truly love this product.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
I love Thees Sephora creams it makes your skin so soft and creamy I love these specially the butter vanilla I love the smell I use it almost every day in my skin is fantastic thanks Sephora I would also do a review on my YouTube channel and my Instagram love you Sephora
Harlie B.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love love love this body butter. it gets and keeps your skin so smooth through out the day. i bought this one inside the sephora in my malls jcpennies. i find no cons with this body butter and would highly recommend anyone that wants smooth skin to purchase this product!
Jenna P.
Edinburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently used the Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz from SEPHORA COLLECTION. It was so moisturizing for my skin and I've used it constantly since. It also has a great smell which is a plus!
Rita Z.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product. My skin gets dry year round, from cold weather to the constant summer showers. I use this body butter before bed and the next day my skin feels silky and smooth throughout the day. I would recommend that to anyone who is experiensing dryness or just wants their skin to feel smooth and silky.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?