SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Bree R.
New Richmond, WI
I love the way this hydrates my skin after taking an shower or a bath! My husband loves the smell of it and I have even caught him using it after his shower as well so it is definitely an monthly repurchase in our house we go through it so fast! We love this body butter
Taija H.
Lawton
Very nice light smell. Moisturizing & Locks in In The moisture . I Do think the product is a bit watery and can be a bit thicker. It Last You A Long While Because You don't need a whole lot. You Can Buy It At Your Local Sephora. Will Be A product Ill look into buying again
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Don't have any of my own, but I tried from a friend. I FELL in love when I first tried it. The smell of vanilla is my ABSOLUTE favorite scent of all time, and this body butter leaves my skin feeling smooth and very moisturized!ūüėć
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
OMG OMG! I Love this product. I love everything about it, from the smoothness, the smell, the after feel. It is a great product for its price. I've only bought it once so I try my best not to use it as much. But it is gentle and smooth and definitely plan on buying it after I'm done with the one I have.
Shania R.
Pampa, TX
I love this product. It smells like you just walked into a bakery. I think you get a good amount for the price and it leaves your skin feeling very smooth. I bought this from Sephora. I have also tried many of the others scents and they all smell great.
Kenia H.
Blacklick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product makes you feel and smell wonderful. It makes your skin radiate and smooth. This is a product I buy often. I am not a fan of all the lotions available but I do like this one. I recommend this to others.
Jenna W.
Fort Collins, CO
I love Sephora's Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla! I use it after my shower to seal in moisture and find my skin to be breakout free and never dry. It lasts half the day before I start feeling dry again and need to reapply. I would definitely recommend this smell good feel good lotion!
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
We love all of sephora's items! This nourishing body butter really softens dry skin! I wash a lot of dishes, mop floors with my hands, and my hands spend a lot of time in water. I recommend this product to everyone. It smells delicious, too!
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This sephora product smells amazing! It is extremely gentle on your skin and it feels like my skin just soaks it up. My hands feel softer after I use it and so do my legs. The body butter is great because you can put it anywhere on your body. I've used it to hydrate my tattoo before and it worked great for moisturizing that area.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
I really like body butter. I get very dry skin and I feel like I am always reapplying lotion, but with body butter I always stay mostirized and I never need to reapply it. It makes my skin feel super nice and last a very long time. It also smells amazing!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?