SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Jenny Y.
Mebane, NC
I wish there was something higher than five stars I could give the Sephora Vanilla Body Butter. After using this on our beach trip and my skin just glowed and it smelled so good. I use this at least five times a week and my skin is so soft.
Erica D.
Warren, MA
I am a huge fan of the smell of vanilla. This body butter delivers on the scent and keeps my skin soft without being greasy. It was a bit more expensive than I was looking for and I couldn't find it at the stores I usually shop at. But next time I go to Sephora I will buy several.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
The Sephora Collection Body butters are really hydrating. I am sometime skeptical of brands like this but sephora collection really holds their own. The smeel is sweet but not over powering. The price is good for this products size and quality. I would repurchase this again
Taija H.
Lawton
Very nice light smell. Moisturizing & Locks in In The moisture . I Do think the product is a bit watery and can be a bit thicker. It Last You A Long While Because You don't need a whole lot. You Can Buy It At Your Local Sephora. Will Be A product Ill look into buying again
Bree R.
New Richmond, WI
I love the way this hydrates my skin after taking an shower or a bath! My husband loves the smell of it and I have even caught him using it after his shower as well so it is definitely an monthly repurchase in our house we go through it so fast! We love this body butter
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Don't have any of my own, but I tried from a friend. I FELL in love when I first tried it. The smell of vanilla is my ABSOLUTE favorite scent of all time, and this body butter leaves my skin feeling smooth and very moisturized!ūüėć
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
OMG OMG! I Love this product. I love everything about it, from the smoothness, the smell, the after feel. It is a great product for its price. I've only bought it once so I try my best not to use it as much. But it is gentle and smooth and definitely plan on buying it after I'm done with the one I have.
Shania R.
Pampa, TX
I love this product. It smells like you just walked into a bakery. I think you get a good amount for the price and it leaves your skin feeling very smooth. I bought this from Sephora. I have also tried many of the others scents and they all smell great.
Kenia H.
BLACKLICK, OH
This product makes you feel and smell wonderful. It makes your skin radiate and smooth. This is a product I buy often. I am not a fan of all the lotions available but I do like this one. I recommend this to others.
Jenna W.
Fort Collins, CO
I love Sephora's Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla! I use it after my shower to seal in moisture and find my skin to be breakout free and never dry. It lasts half the day before I start feeling dry again and need to reapply. I would definitely recommend this smell good feel good lotion!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?