SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Natasha T.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the best body butters out there!! left my skin so soft for hours after only one application! i tend to over wash my hands and cause them to be severely dry but this helped replenish them! its a bit on the pricey side but still affordable- a must have!!
Monique B.
I think SEPHORAS collection nourishing body butter vanilla is refreshing. its soft on the skin after using and not cringy. its not so harsh that you could dislike it. it smells 100% like vanilla and i would definitely buy it again. i hope everyone buys this!
Morgan h.
Mobile, AL
This smelled amazing! a really thick butter but it sat on top of skin and never really sunk in ;-( expensive for the size you get. probably would go for lush or body shot or tree hut over this product, the only benefit was the scent and that faded very quickly
Kassidy C.
Manchester, KY
This smells amazing and really does wonders! I feel like a baby's bottom after I put some of this stuff on. very gentle, and not that expensive. if you're looking for a good product to use all over, I would definitely recommend it! I absolutely love it!!!
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love the sephora collection body butter. It is such a great brand. I use this body butter maybe 3 times a day. I bought this at Sephora in Orlando Florida. It has a long lasting effect. It keeps me moisturized. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
Daniela R.
I love this body butter, specially during winter time when my knees, elbows and hands get very rough and ashy. This leaves my skin as soft as a baby's butt, and it also smells delicious. If you enjoy soft skin I definitely recommend this product,
Jenny Y.
Mebane, NC
I wish there was something higher than five stars I could give the Sephora Vanilla Body Butter. After using this on our beach trip and my skin just glowed and it smelled so good. I use this at least five times a week and my skin is so soft.
Sydni T.
Russellville, AR
I have always been troubled with extremely dry skin (ashy). I had certain problem areas such as my elbows that I couldn't ever seem to keep moisturized. With this product however; it has a silky yet thick consistency which lasted and didn't rub off. I love the vanilla sent for fall!
Erica D.
Warren, MA
I am a huge fan of the smell of vanilla. This body butter delivers on the scent and keeps my skin soft without being greasy. It was a bit more expensive than I was looking for and I couldn't find it at the stores I usually shop at. But next time I go to Sephora I will buy several.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
The Sephora Collection Body butters are really hydrating. I am sometime skeptical of brands like this but sephora collection really holds their own. The smeel is sweet but not over powering. The price is good for this products size and quality. I would repurchase this again
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?