SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Darlene A.
San Antonio, TX
Sephora body butters i absolutely love. Leaves my skin smooth and soft. I have to buy at least 2 body butters i use this product every day.
Marygrace S.
Jacksonville
This body butter is so hydrating! I always use it before I self tan and it never leaves my tan looking uneven. I love the vanilla scent
candy s.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Love this body butter. Smells great and goes on buttery smooth. Decent sized jar for the original price as well.
Michelle S.
Hartford, CT
Smells great and very moisturizing. Have repurchased it a few times as body lotion. Keeps my skin soft all day
Yolanda F.
San Diego, CA
I was really satistified with this body butter, my skin felt super soft, nice scent...did good work on my skin
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL
Has the most amazing smell and leaves your body silky smooth. Best if you apply right out of the shower!
Gabriela V.
Sephora is a perfect product in every aspect. I always use this body butter. I get it at Kohls.
Yannine T.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell, love the easy application. Lasts long, not runny. Very affordable on a budget.
Raneem S.
Tinley Park, IL
I use it almost everyday, it gives an amazing scent to my skin and makes it much softer!
Cherish P.
Muldrow, OK
Smells great! Feels even better! I love the texture and the softness it gives my skin!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?