SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Chantelle D.
Body butter ! So smooth and soft makes my skin so touchable, the Camille smell is very soft and smoothing
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
This is a must have ladies! Intoxicating and it doesn't leave a greasy film or residue on your skin. It's quite lovely
Tasha L.
Red deer, Alberta, AB
Love this product . I use it every night after my bath or shower and it smells and feels amazing!
Léa H.
My sister offered it to me for my birthday and I quite franly liked it. The smell is nice, a bit strong maybe but overall manageable. I usually used it after taking a bath of a show because I felt it was too strong and thick to put it on my body just like that.
It is not so expensive so I would say that the quality-price value is respected.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this in the summer when my skin gets super dried out from swimming all the time. It really nourishes my skin, and definitely leaves it softer and smoothr. And it smells great, too!
Elizabete G.
Super nutritious great product and has a delicious smell
Very help in hydration and nutrition, and against and What COMES Very little could be Increased
the effect is very durable , so do not leave to be desired in this part . Really it is very good, the brand is excellent
grace b.
LOVE this body butter! use it every day when I get out of the shower and has made my skin so smooth, has a beautiful scene, will definitely be purchasing again.
Monica S.
I love the scent of this body butter, it smells so fresh and clean. I wish the body butter soaked into my skin a bit better. I find it sometimes leaves a oily thicker residue on my skin. Would consider buying again for its value just wish it rubbed in better.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?