SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz
  • "I love this butter, its strong and rich, and feels amazing in the skin, but I don't recommend used it in the hota days, cause that butter is really nourishing and firm, so can do you sweat more than usual, but when its cold its nothing better for your skin, and so for those that have a dry skin, will really love and want used every day, I love that smell either" in 64 reviews
  • "I love this butter, its strong and rich, and feels amazing in the skin, but I don't recommend used it in the hota days, cause that butter is really nourishing and firm, so can do you sweat more than usual, but when its cold its nothing better for your skin, and so for those that have a dry skin, will really love and want used every day, I love that smell either" in 20 reviews
Aude L.
Edmonton
I have a really dry skin and this product really helped ny nourishing it. Within 2 application i have seen a big difference ! I have recommend the products to my friends and they love it
Salma R.
Moisturizing, not greasy and the smell is fantastic. I love using it right after I take a shower because my skin absorbes it more and it's longlasting which is what I need for my skin. Leave a smooth finish and the scent again is great.
Mandi C.
Sephora nourishing body butter in the vanilla scent is truly refreshing. I purchase it from Sephora in Kitchener, and truly enjoy it. It is a little bit pricey, however it is definitely worth it and I would buy it again.
Stvilot9
This product smells amazing and does a fantastic job of deeply moisturizing the skin. I'm very impressed and would repurchase this product. It leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smooth.
Dimitra D.
Mebourne
Loved this body butter the scent was very much vanilla, the texture felt nice and not all dry rough and clumpy.the after feeling of application was so nice! I deffinitley want to try more
Ophélie R.
I simply love this body butter. So far, it's the best scent of vanilla in Body butter/lotion that I found! It has a good hydrating power. This body butter doesn't let me oily feeling.
Paulette T.
This stuff is amazing! It's cheap and adorable and one of the better lotions out on the market. The vanilla one is my fav and leaves a nice feel afterwords and not too heavy!
grace b.
LOVE this body butter! use it every day when I get out of the shower and has made my skin so smooth, has a beautiful scene, will definitely be purchasing again.
Lizeth O.
Cali
Es un a crema corporal muy suave y fresca, que deja la piel muy suave y tersa, no se siente grasosa, deja la piel con una fragancia muy suave y duradera.
Precious R.
Keeps your body moisturized and clean and you'll smell amazing for the whole day!!! You'll never expect the beautiful vanilla smell that it has too it
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?