SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Helen P.
I really love this body butter. I bought it from sephora and it smells amazing. I use a small amount every time and it goes on a long area of my body and also is very getle to skin. If you have any dry areas with this your body will become so soft. I absolutely will buy it again!
Ismar R.
Occasionally a cream for the whole body is what I need, in this case, the cream of Sephora with vanilla scent I use it at night to give me a pleasant smell before bed and that simultaneously relaxes me to rest better . Buy it again to continue enjoying their smell. ¡I love it!
Elizabete G.
Super nutritious great product and has a delicious smell
Very help in hydration and nutrition, and against and What COMES Very little could be Increased
the effect is very durable , so do not leave to be desired in this part . Really it is very good, the brand is excellent
Camila G.
Montreal, quebec
Wow! this is a tub of some nice looking body cream! It is huge and seems like a great value if you like strong floral smelling fragrance.Very good for dry skin and leaves a nice dewy sheen to the skin. doesn't leave skin greasy.
Megan W.
This cream has a gorgeous scent and a silky feel on the skin. I suffer from skin allergies and dry skin usually yet am able to use this cream with no side effects. I put that down to the cream being paraben-free and cruelty-free. I will definitelybyr this again.
Monica S.
I love the scent of this body butter, it smells so fresh and clean. I wish the body butter soaked into my skin a bit better. I find it sometimes leaves a oily thicker residue on my skin. Would consider buying again for its value just wish it rubbed in better.
Mariana G.
O produto tem um aroma maravilhoso e de longa duração. Fica tão fixo em você que é como se tivesse passado perfume! Detesto hidratantes que deixam a pele grudenta e esse é do tipo que fica mais sequinho. Tudo isso enquanto hidrata. Você sente a maciez da pele mesmo! O único ponto negativo é o preço que é um pouco caro considerando o tamanho da embalagem.
Léa H.
My sister offered it to me for my birthday and I quite franly liked it. The smell is nice, a bit strong maybe but overall manageable. I usually used it after taking a bath of a show because I felt it was too strong and thick to put it on my body just like that.
It is not so expensive so I would say that the quality-price value is respected.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this in the summer when my skin gets super dried out from swimming all the time. It really nourishes my skin, and definitely leaves it softer and smoothr. And it smells great, too!
Aude L.
Edmonton
I have a really dry skin and this product really helped ny nourishing it. Within 2 application i have seen a big difference ! I have recommend the products to my friends and they love it
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?