SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

rosabel p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would love to use this. Ive heard its very good & smells very good as well cant wait
Becky L.
Wausau, WI
It smells amazing and works amazing! I love this product and it works wonders!
Ellie H.
I love this it is very moisturizing and great on the skin but a little pricey.
Olga R.
Salem, OR
I live to use body butter after the shower and before bed to moisturizer my dry face. It's kinda heavy but not over the top , I still love it.
Niki A.
Odyssea Elyti 19, Nicosia
I have been using it for more than a year and i love it! I using as its own at the morning before school or as a base that makes my mist last longer! The smell is perfect and the price is great! I love it!
Ismary B.
Es maravillosa, deja mi piel suave, sedosa y brillante. su aroma es espectacular, como si se tratara de un delicioso helado de vainilla. Totalmente enamorada del producto. Lo aplico todas las noches antes de dormir para estar mas fresca y olorosa.
Camila M.
207 Union Street , APT 8, Rockland, MA
I love this butter, its strong and rich, and feels amazing in the skin, but I don't recommend used it in the hota days, cause that butter is really nourishing and firm, so can do you sweat more than usual, but when its cold its nothing better for your skin, and so for those that have a dry skin, will really love and want used every day, I love that smell either
I love the Sephora brand and even though some of their products can be hit or miss, their lotions are something I love. The smell is amazing. A bit overpowering but I like strong scents. Vanilla is my favorite because who doesn't want to smell like a cupcake? I don't have unusually dry skin, but I still always apply this to my legs and arms after a shower or bath and they feel so smooth for days, especially after shaving and exfoliating. They're also not overly greasy or sticky which is a big plus! Mango is another good scent choice!
Denitsa S.
I feel like this body butter feels luxurious and smells amazing, but the packaging feels a little bit cheaper to me. Also, it can look a bit more interesing with some designs ot patterns, now it is quite simple and boring. The smell lingers around for quite some time and the product itself is more than good. But the packaging is what i do not adore so much.
María P.
The champion of moisturizers for the body, this luxuriously thick cream does not feel greasy and is quickly absorbed. Its updated formula includes a high concentration of HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Packed with natural butters, including shea, mango and illipe, this product creates a moisture barrier that ensures comfortable, soft skin and long-lasting hydration.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?