SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

nicole p.
Such a nice product. Leaves skin tremendously soft. Smells great. Would recommend trying mango one.
Angel G.
Bronx, NY
Best body butter ever. Keep your body hydrated throughout the day and you never feel dry. Also smooths out your skin overtime keeping it baby soft.
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
I haven't used this product often but it does make my skin feel soft and smooth, I would probably and most likely use this again. I am only able to give it a three because of the few times I used it. I am willing to try it again as it did make my skin soft the first few times
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
This body butter melts in my skin leaves my legs so soft and and moisture
Improve my skin texture leaving it like silk
I love it
Ismary B.
Es maravillosa, deja mi piel suave, sedosa y brillante. su aroma es espectacular, como si se tratara de un delicioso helado de vainilla. Totalmente enamorada del producto. Lo aplico todas las noches antes de dormir para estar mas fresca y olorosa.
I love the Sephora brand and even though some of their products can be hit or miss, their lotions are something I love. The smell is amazing. A bit overpowering but I like strong scents. Vanilla is my favorite because who doesn't want to smell like a cupcake? I don't have unusually dry skin, but I still always apply this to my legs and arms after a shower or bath and they feel so smooth for days, especially after shaving and exfoliating. They're also not overly greasy or sticky which is a big plus! Mango is another good scent choice!
Dimitra D.
Mebourne
Loved this body butter the scent was very much vanilla, the texture felt nice and not all dry rough and clumpy.the after feeling of application was so nice! I deffinitley want to try more
Lynn N.
Lovely moisturizer. Not too thick and not too watery. Makes skin feel moisturized. A little goes a long way. This tub will last awhile
g b.
I love it when I started using pot a big change my skin felt softer and cute.
much should this cream because you'll really facinar
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love vanilla and am a big fan of the Sephora Vanilla Body Butter, I use this every few days and love it. The scent is amazing
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?