SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Endi D.
Las Vegas, NV
Tiene un rico aroma nafa exagerado de la piel suave y oliendo muy rico super recomendada
Amber K.
Waverly, IL
I absolutely love his product. It makes my skin so much softer then just a regular lotion
Raneem S.
Tinley Park, IL
I use it almost everyday, it gives an amazing scent to my skin and makes it much softer!
Erika H.
This product is AMAZING and works wonders always keeps my skin moisturized and smooth!
Navdeep S.
Shreveport
The body butter is the best! I have tried many different brands and my fav is sephora!
Nourhan W.
It's a buttery smooth moisturizer, non greasy, and very hydrating. Smells awesome too!
Samantha R.
Reno, NV
This stuff is amazing. The first time I used it my skin felt soft and really hydrated.
Jada M.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I love this cream so much! The body butter makes my skin so smooth and smells amazing !
Joanna C.
Laredo, TX
I love this, leaves my skin soft and smooth plus it smells so good! Really recommend it
Cherish P.
Muldrow, OK
Smells great! Feels even better! I love the texture and the softness it gives my skin!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?