SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Tara M.
Tomball, TX
Smells so good!!! Sephora is one of my favorite stores ever. I go there so often to get all kinds of makeup and anything else! This body butter is the ultimate moisturizing agent.
Bree R.
New Richmond, WI
I love the way this hydrates my skin after taking an shower or a bath! My husband loves the smell of it and I have even caught him using it after his shower as well so it is definitely an monthly repurchase in our house we go through it so fast! We love this body butter
Alysha r.
Wellness Guru Expert
This scent is amazing! Almost like a cupcake. This body butter really leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not oily.
Jessie J.
Tucson, AZ
One of the very best body lotion I have ever used or bought at a store it really works for my skin and leave it feeling clean,soft and refreshed in a matter of seconds I love #SEPHORACOLLECTION really great service as well.
Marisa M.
La Fayette, GA
I absolutely love this product. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so silky. You only need to use a small amount so it lasts quite a while.
karem v.
I really though that this product was amazing... I recommend it because it is worth it. It smell very good
felicia d.
Oxford, NC
I'm a huge fan of vanilla and this smells lovely, nice texture, priced correctly for amount that you are given
mykeia C.
Lancaster, CA
For dry skin body butters are a must use and must have. With me having eczema I can smooth this creamy rich body butter all over and get a full moisturizing experience. And the scent is heavenly, who doesn't love vanilla, I feel this should definitely be a must have.
Laura G.
Wichita, KS
Love this product, it is exactly what I was looking for a few years ago and never stopped using it. It keeps your body fresh, clean, soft and with a nice smell.
Mariah P.
Princeton, TX
Absolutely loved this body butter. It made my skin feel so soft and made it look so great. I no longer had patches of dry skin and my skin just had this beautiful healthy glow.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?