SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Chasity J.
Owingsville, KY
Let's just say I'm a huge vanilla fan, vanilla anything! Sephora always makes my day when i use this product! Lasts for several hours as well!!
Samantha D.
Boone, IA
This was the first body butter I had ever tried and I was blown away. The scent is amazing and it kept my body smelling like vanilla for the whole day. I can't wait to see if they have other scents for me to try. It also did an amazing job of keeping my skin moisturized and looking healty.
Shirin R.
Akron, OH
Its help nutrition of skin and u feel yr body skin is same as baby's skin w really good smells
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
I personally, love almost anything that has the scent of vanilla. This has such a gentle feel. I really love it. I ordered mine of the Sephora website. This is a great product and I don't evactly have any cons about it. I would totally buy this again. But this has so much prduct it should last for a while.
Olga R.
Salem, OR
I live to use body butter after the shower and before bed to moisturizer my dry face. It's kinda heavy but not over the top , I still love it.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
This is one of the better body butters out there. Smells AMAZING and feels just as great. I like to use it after the shower, especially during the winter to get good moisture. And my boyfriends loves how I smell when I use it :)
Ellie H.
I love this it is very moisturizing and great on the skin but a little pricey.
Taija H.
Lawton
Very nice light smell. Moisturizing & Locks in In The moisture . I Do think the product is a bit watery and can be a bit thicker. It Last You A Long While Because You don't need a whole lot. You Can Buy It At Your Local Sephora. Will Be A product Ill look into buying again
MacKenzie K.
Dalton, WI
I would recommend this to everyone I know! I use it twice a week and it keeps my skin feel soft and mousturized for days on end! For the price it is, it is worth every penny! It leaves you feeling amazing and happy with how your body feels!! Go out and get some! Also smells amazing!
sam b.
Sloatsburg, NY
Sephoras nourishing body butter is a very good product to be using . i use it some times . and the pros about this is that it has a very nice scent and it is very affordable and I usually buy it at walgreens and yes i would buy it again and i would also recommend it
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?