SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

nakisha w.
New Orleans, LA
I love this body butter not only is it light on the skin & nose. But I just love the smell & feel of it
Amy C.
Amazing sMell and goes a long way. Love the body Cream as it is thicker then lotion a few lasts longer
Nakiya B.
The smell was wonderful to me and the Body Butter was creamy yet thick enough to stay on in my sleep.
Caroline H.
Austin, IN
Very very moisturizing. Didn't make me oily or anything and it soaked in fast. Didn't make me sticky.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I like how well these work with my skin. They don't irritate my skin like other products i have tried!
LaTivias A.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love all the body butters they're great and good for the skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to product after a shower. It leaves my skin slimy to the touch and smells Fantastic!!
nicole p.
Such a nice product. Leaves skin tremendously soft. Smells great. Would recommend trying mango one.
Gracie D.
Smells Fantastic !!! really smooth and leaves soft skin ! kinda pricey but worth it if you do buy
Jamie
Amazing! It kept my skin feeling soft & smooth throughout the day. Vanilla is also a great scent
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?