SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Monica P.
Tyler, TX
Smells so good , leaves my body super soft ! Highly recommend this product! I'm sure everyone will love it
Charlena M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its so light an amazing on my skin. I tell all the women in my family to use it. Recommend it to everyone.
Loved the smell of this - I'm a big fan of vanilla so the scent is perfect. Really great moisturiation too.
Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell of this product is to die for. Love how smooth it goes on. Really nice and would use it again.
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL
Has the most amazing smell and leaves your body silky smooth. Best if you apply right out of the shower!
Kayla M.
I'm a sucker for anything vanilla. This is a dreamy vanilla scent and it gives your skin a shimmery glow!
Lauren C.
Sikeston, MO
SOOOOO moisturizing!!!! This is by far my favorite body cream for when I need a deep moisturizing lotion.
Cindy K.
Lithia, Fl
This body butter is like Heaven in a jar!!! I love how soft this makes my skin feel... Thank you Sephora!
Radiance W.
It's so smooth and I love the vanilla smell this can be used dally but be careful there's only so much
Ally D.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Smells great and works great would recommend to anyone I always get a ton of compliments on how I smell
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?