SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Stephanie F.
Bangor, PA
I have had this product for about a month now, and it has turned into an obsession! I use it depending on the day either before bed after shower or in the morning. I love how soft and light the formulation is i do not find it to be greasy on the skin like some other body butters. Also, if you are a person who loves the smell of vanilla like myself you would love the vanilla scent of this body butter!
Heather G.
Victorville, CA
Amazingly soft! Great results! Smells amazing and totally hooked on this product! I recommend this to everyone!
Evelyn M.
Calexico, CA
I love this product for winter time, my skin gets really dry and even sometimes hurts. Once I start using this vanilla butter. It makes my skin feel like a newborns skin. I love it!
Megan M.
Love. This. Product. Smells amazing and works very well! Helped my dry hands but did not make them too slippery!
Natalia S.
Staten Island, NY
I looove this, it smells so good, i don't think its an overpowering vanilla scent , to me its just right and it doesn't bother me. And it moisturizes very well. Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple
Amy C.
Amazing sMell and goes a long way. Love the body Cream as it is thicker then lotion a few lasts longer
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
We love all of sephora's items! This nourishing body butter really softens dry skin! I wash a lot of dishes, mop floors with my hands, and my hands spend a lot of time in water. I recommend this product to everyone. It smells delicious, too!
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
This Sephora Body Butter is my absolute favorite body butter of all times. When going into Sephora you have a lot of options to choose from but I always see myself returning to the Sephora brand because it has my skin looking and feeling refreshed always. I use this product after I get out of the shower and it is soft on the skin.
Kori W.
I have a sample of this and it works ok, but I'm not in love with it. It moisturizes, but I don't really think it moisturizes as much as something called "body butter" should. The moisture level is closer to using a normal lotion. Also worth noting is that it stings pretty badly if I use it when I have an eczema breakout.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to product after a shower. It leaves my skin slimy to the touch and smells Fantastic!!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?