SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Kristi W.
Spanaway, WA
I use my Sephora body butter multiple times per day. It is not only used right after I get out of the shower, but I use it sporadically throughout the day to come back dry spots that seem to pop up overnight. I carry a little container of it with me in my purse at all times. I seem to get much drier skin in the winter, so I end up using it for 567 times a day if necessary. It helps tremendously with the dry cracked skin that I get because of the cold winter weather I could not imagine being forced to use another brand or not have my body butter because it is that important in my daily rituals.
Normesha W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This body butter is probably one of the best I've ever tried before. It makes your skin feel soft and doesn't make your skin greasy. It last all day so you don't have to worry about reapplying often. Overall you don't need to use much so this last for a long time in general. The vanilla smell really gives it that extra kick and is not overpowering. But offers a soft scent to go with the soft skin it gives you after use.
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell of this body butter is to die for. The only throw off is how expensive it is. I only buy this on occasion. I use this every other night and wake up smelling all vanilla and fresh. I do recommend this and I also recommend requesting this as a gift since it is a little pricey.
Sydni T.
Russellville, AR
I have always been troubled with extremely dry skin (ashy). I had certain problem areas such as my elbows that I couldn't ever seem to keep moisturized. With this product however; it has a silky yet thick consistency which lasted and didn't rub off. I love the vanilla sent for fall!
Linda P.
Eastvale, CA
A very rich and moisturizing body butter. I can't get enough of this product. It doesn't leave too much of that oily-ness behind. I like using it at night before I go to bed.
Emily E.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this body butter!! It smells amazing and makes your skin so smooth. I use this after my showers at night and my skin stays smooth to the touch all through the next day!
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Sephora has done an amazing job at coming out with an awesome skin care line. I used this while I was pregnant and it really helped out a lot and smells great!
Abby L.
Fairview Heights, IL
As a nurse and a mother, I am hard on my body. Sephora Collection Nourishing Body butter pampers me and makes my skin as soft as I could ever want
Kassandra V.
Love! Makes my body/ skin feel extra soft. My husband loves the light scent, and so do I. I'm not a fan of overly scented creams/ body butters.
Sara R.
Morton, MS
The nourishing body butter from Sephora is a product I love ...it has different kinds of fragrances ....thick consistency but not sticky feel
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?