SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Michelle S.
Hartford, CT
Smells great and very moisturizing. Have repurchased it a few times as body lotion. Keeps my skin soft all day
Yolanda F.
San Diego, CA
I was really satistified with this body butter, my skin felt super soft, nice scent...did good work on my skin
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
My skin is delicated, when I found this product It felt so good. My skin is hydrated now and smell delicious.
Emily S.
Pickerington, OH
I love this stuff. I have used it for years and it never fails me. It lasts a long time and it never gets old
Abigail A.
Arlington, TX
This smells absolutely amazing and it makes my skin very soft it also has a soft texture to it it's great 👏🏾
Ateara G.
Atlanta, GA
Left my skin vibrant and supple. Felt moisturized even after bathing, did not need to apply a second time.
karem v.
I really though that this product was amazing... I recommend it because it is worth it. It smell very good
Monica P.
Tyler, TX
Smells so good , leaves my body super soft ! Highly recommend this product! I'm sure everyone will love it
Carla L.
Love the vanilla sent.
Really moisturizing.
Leaves skin soft and not oily!!!!
And wasn't bad for the price.
Cara B.
Smells great. Kept my skin nice and hydrated but felt oily. I have oily skin so this wasent the best for me
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?