SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Krystal C.
Barrington, NJ
Body butter leaves skin very smooth and silky. Not to mention the sent of it is very pleasing. I would recommend and I would most definitely buy it again.
Daniela R.
I love this body butter, specially during winter time when my knees, elbows and hands get very rough and ashy. This leaves my skin as soft as a baby's butt, and it also smells delicious. If you enjoy soft skin I definitely recommend this product,
Shandala T.
Tulsa, OK
Great boy scrub. I don't think you can go wrong with any body scrub. This works really well. It's very gentle on the skin and leaves your skin feel soft and exfoliated. I would recommend this to my friends.
Jessica G.
Vanilla is my favorite scent and it being mixed up with a body butter is a dream come true. I use this twice a day and it's amazing. So nourishing and smooth!
julie t.
Sylmar, CA
Omg if you guys haven't tried this you guys have been missing out this leaves my skin very hidrated very smooth specially after shaving keepa.my skin glowing
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
The Sephora Collection Body butters are really hydrating. I am sometime skeptical of brands like this but sephora collection really holds their own. The smeel is sweet but not over powering. The price is good for this products size and quality. I would repurchase this again
Jenna P.
Edinburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently used the Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz from SEPHORA COLLECTION. It was so moisturizing for my skin and I've used it constantly since. It also has a great smell which is a plus!
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Smells soooo good and leaves me skin feeling super soft. Very lightweight and non greasy. I use this every day after I shower. Great price for a great product. Definitely will purchase again when I run out!
Kayla L.
I loved this! I have very dry and sensitive skin and this worked wonders. It didn't leave a greasy feel and it smells awesome!!
Jayna R.
This one of my favorite body creams. The scent is delicious and the formula is so creamy. My skin stay hydrated all day even during the winter months. I've tried lots of different scent. Vanilla is one of my favs. The formula reminds me of a high end way more expensive cream. It makes it so much easier to splurge in all the scents I love.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?