SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Lynn D.
Love love this it's a really good product and I say everyone should try it asap and it's always good to stub off them dead skin cells
Lizz G.
One of my top scents ever!! Wish Sephora had this...it's been discontinued. Love their body care line. Awesome oils and body butters.
sandra M.
The smell was amazing, really left my skin feeling smooth and beautiful, doesn't need a large amount to be useful, very easy to use
Abby L.
Boston, MA
It's not my main body butter, but vanilla is a total go to classic scent. I can never go wrong with a reliable vanilla moisturizer.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Very thick and creamy. Leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. I purchased from Sephora and thought it was a great product
Vanessa G.
Dallas, TX
This body butter is so moisturizing and softens up all those hard ruff areas on your body and also has a very nice vanilla scent.
Alyssa R.
Fresno, CA
I like this product , great scent but it is too sticky like for me . I like my body butter a little thick and that rubs in easily
Who doesn't love this butter! It's so creamy and smooth it doesn't feel greasy or overly thick it's perfect and smells amazing!!
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
This body butter melts in my skin leaves my legs so soft and and moisture
Improve my skin texture leaving it like silk
I love it
Michelle E.
Keeps your skin smooth and moisturized. Best after the shower or bath once or twice a day was my routine and the smell is amazing
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?