SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Abigail A.
Arlington, TX
This smells absolutely amazing and it makes my skin very soft it also has a soft texture to it it's great 👏🏾
Tiera S.
Fort Irwin
The smell is on point! This body Butter is thick and my skin loves it. Never had any breakouts or problems with this brand!
Yvonne C.
Bakersfield, CA
It's provides hydration to the body without it being very oily and it gets absorbed by the skin and doesn't just sit on the skin the smell of vanilla is not to overwhelming
S B.
DeSoto, TX
Okay product... Have only tried once. The jury is still out.. Wondering if Sephora has something that provides the same moisture without leaving a waxy feeling.
Viviana P.
I love this body butter. It smells so good and leaves your body so smooth. Also it leaves you smelling amazing.
Chasity J.
Owingsville, KY
Let's just say I'm a huge vanilla fan, vanilla anything! Sephora always makes my day when i use this product! Lasts for several hours as well!!
Samantha D.
Boone, IA
This was the first body butter I had ever tried and I was blown away. The scent is amazing and it kept my body smelling like vanilla for the whole day. I can't wait to see if they have other scents for me to try. It also did an amazing job of keeping my skin moisturized and looking healty.
Shirin R.
Akron, OH
Its help nutrition of skin and u feel yr body skin is same as baby's skin w really good smells
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
I personally, love almost anything that has the scent of vanilla. This has such a gentle feel. I really love it. I ordered mine of the Sephora website. This is a great product and I don't evactly have any cons about it. I would totally buy this again. But this has so much prduct it should last for a while.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best body butters out there!! left my skin so soft for hours after only one application! i tend to over wash my hands and cause them to be severely dry but this helped replenish them! its a bit on the pricey side but still affordable- a must have!!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?