SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
I've got to use this once from a friend and so loved it I haven't had a chance to go buy one but I give it 5 stars as smooth as a baby's bottom 👍
Monique B.
I think SEPHORAS collection nourishing body butter vanilla is refreshing. its soft on the skin after using and not cringy. its not so harsh that you could dislike it. it smells 100% like vanilla and i would definitely buy it again. i hope everyone buys this!
Carla L.
Love the vanilla sent.
Really moisturizing.
Leaves skin soft and not oily!!!!
And wasn't bad for the price.
Jamie
Amazing! It kept my skin feeling soft & smooth throughout the day. Vanilla is also a great scent
Colleen D.
Billerica, MA
Sephora always has a great selection of beauty products but there Nourshing Body Butter Vanilla is definitely a favorite of mine. Its effects are long lasting and the scent is great. It doesn't leave you skin feeling greasy of oily, just smooth and healthy.
Casey C.
Orange, CA
This product smells delicious and the packaging is nice and clean. You don't get a lot of body butter in the actual product, but this does leave your skin feeling nice and smooth.
shauna p.
Flushing, NY
I like the smell and how it leaves my body feeling smooth I use it every other day love it
Jenna P.
Edinburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently used the Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz from SEPHORA COLLECTION. It was so moisturizing for my skin and I've used it constantly since. It also has a great smell which is a plus!
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
With this body butter my skin is never dry! Great price and one of my favorites! If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. I love the smell too!
Radiance W.
It's so smooth and I love the vanilla smell this can be used dally but be careful there's only so much
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?