SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Courtney W.
Oceanside, CA
This product is amazing! Its a little pricey for lotion but did a great job. It smelled heavenly and left my body feeling very hydrated and soft.
Preston P.
Amherst, OH
This butter does an amazing job at nourishing my skin back to life! The smell also has a very mellow, sweet scent that I love. Highly recommend.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
I've got to use this once from a friend and so loved it I haven't had a chance to go buy one but I give it 5 stars as smooth as a baby's bottom ūüĎć
Chasity J.
Owingsville, KY
Let's just say I'm a huge vanilla fan, vanilla anything! Sephora always makes my day when i use this product! Lasts for several hours as well!!
Kassandra V.
Love! Makes my body/ skin feel extra soft. My husband loves the light scent, and so do I. I'm not a fan of overly scented creams/ body butters.
Klarisa
Hobbs, NM
Body butter hydrates my skin all over without my skin feeling dry at all! It lasts all day without me having to apply more it's a great product
Carol F.
awesome smelling lotion you could almost eat it! makes your body extremely smooth and soft and smell amazing! the smell lasts a long time too
Brooke E.
Murfreesboro, TN
I always love using this after taking a shower. It leaves me smelling great and my skin feels moisturized and soft all day. It's a must have
Sara R.
Morton, MS
The nourishing body butter from Sephora is a product I love ...it has different kinds of fragrances ....thick consistency but not sticky feel
Lindsey T.
Pawtucket, RI
Sephora body butters make your skin soft and lightly fragranced. Rich and creamy with out being greasy. Love to use after shaving my legs.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?