SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Chelly N.
Charlotte, NC
Makes my skin feel smooth and silky. The smell is amazing. I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. I love that the smell seems to last forever
Aashka R.
Hillsborough, NJ
Great smell, and one of the best body butters I've used. I use it once a day to make sure that my skin stays moisturized. I love the entire collection.
Jasmin A.
If your looking for a product to treat yourself, nourish, feel clean and moisturize look no further... This is exactly what you've been looking for!
Kylah M.
Greensboro, NC
Love love love this product ! The vanilla smell is so warm and relaxing .. Would totally recommend this to people who like sweet smelling products .
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas , NV
With this body butter my skin is never dry! Great price and one of my favorites! If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. I love the smell too!
Angel G.
Bronx, NY
Best body butter ever. Keep your body hydrated throughout the day and you never feel dry. Also smooths out your skin overtime keeping it baby soft.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is pretty good but I feel that it's a bit pricey when you can find the same type of product at the drugstore that does the same thing
Marisa M.
La Fayette, GA
I absolutely love this product. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so silky. You only need to use a small amount so it lasts quite a while.
valentina s.
East Hampton, NY
This thick body butter is great to put all over your body right before bed! this formula is nourishing without making your skin feel oily and gross
Abby L.
Fairview Heights, IL
As a nurse and a mother, I am hard on my body. Sephora Collection Nourishing Body butter pampers me and makes my skin as soft as I could ever want
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?