SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I like how well these work with my skin. They don't irritate my skin like other products i have tried!
Cindy K.
Lithia, Fl
This body butter is like Heaven in a jar!!! I love how soft this makes my skin feel... Thank you Sephora!
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
I love everything about this item right here, the smell the texture the softness and all. I was given this as a gift and am almost out and want another so bad.
Candis C.
Cathedral City, CA
So smooth and smells fab. The one thing that takes me away when i use it. Love it love love it
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Love the smell of the vanilla & how soft it leaves your skin & love how smooth it is as well
Lizz G.
Chelsea , AL
One of my top scents ever!! Wish Sephora had this...it's been discontinued. Love their body care line. Awesome oils and body butters.
sandra M.
The smell was amazing, really left my skin feeling smooth and beautiful, doesn't need a large amount to be useful, very easy to use
Urooj J.
Flower Mound, TX
It's awesome and you smell so good after using it it keeps moisturizing you skin and you feel fresh and glowing.
Jennifer L.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love senhor a products. Found this and had to try it. Left my skin incredibly soft with a nice light airy smell of vanilla on my skin. Skin felt radiant just the way it's supposed to !
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
I've got to use this once from a friend and so loved it I haven't had a chance to go buy one but I give it 5 stars as smooth as a baby's bottom ūüĎć
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?