SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

vaehtube h.
Riverdale, IL
I gave this five stars because it smells good and it keeps my boy from not being dry all day a us it like 5times ever week it is a little pricey but it is worth it I'm telling u
Wendy C.
This body butter was extremely nourishing and softening on the skin! It made my skin feel super clean and soft. I think it is a good value for its price and it smelled good!
Tanya G.
Sierra Vista
Great smell keeps skin soft and glowing. Bought at local Sephora a while back and I still have some left. I little more than your average body butter but definitely worth it.
Cheyenne V.
Flint, MI
While it did help with my eczema, which is somewhat severe, the vanilla scent had some play doh undertones. The body butter had a good consistency, and I liked the container.
Emily E.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this body butter!! It smells amazing and makes your skin so smooth. I use this after my showers at night and my skin stays smooth to the touch all through the next day!
Mackenzie M.
Portsmouth, NH
I love all of Sephors products especially there body butters, cons are they are 25-30$ but they do make your skin smell nice and look great i use it 3-4 times a week
This well help your skin feel smooth again. It smells wonderful and is worth the buy! I definitely recommend for dry skin or trying to make your skin smell nice!
Victoria d.
This product smells amazing and does a fantastic job of deeply moisturizing the skin. I'm very impressed and would definitely repurchase this product. It leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smooth.
S B.
DeSoto, TX
Okay product... Have only tried once. The jury is still out.. Wondering if Sephora has something that provides the same moisture without leaving a waxy feeling.
Lori S.
Carson City, NV
I really love this product makes my skin really really soft just love it, it was the first time I used it these types usualy give me allergy but this one doesn't
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?