SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Mariel G.
Baltimore, MD
The Butter Vanilla body nourishing is the best product that I had try for my skin. As soon you start used it you will tell the difference
Tifani L.
San Antonio, TX
Not only does it smell delicious but it leaves my skin radiant and soft. I have an extra one at my desk at work thats how much i love it.
Marygrace S.
Jacksonville
This body butter is so hydrating! I always use it before I self tan and it never leaves my tan looking uneven. I love the vanilla scent
Rena W.
Starkville, MS
It is very effective making your skin feel silky smooth and refreshed and nourishing! It doesn't leave a greasy feel and is absorbant!
Abby L.
Boston, MA
It's not my main body butter, but vanilla is a total go to classic scent. I can never go wrong with a reliable vanilla moisturizer.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Very thick and creamy. Leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. I purchased from Sephora and thought it was a great product
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
This body butter melts in my skin leaves my legs so soft and and moisture
Improve my skin texture leaving it like silk
I love it
Michelle E.
Keeps your skin smooth and moisturized. Best after the shower or bath once or twice a day was my routine and the smell is amazing
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
I love the smell of this body butter And it leaves my skin so smooth after shaving. Its a decent size jar too. Will buy again!
Kayla L.
I loved this! I have very dry and sensitive skin and this worked wonders. It didn't leave a greasy feel and it smells awesome!!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?