SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Shanna S.
Kettering, OH
I love this body butter! The scent is strong enough that it lingers slightly without over powering your perfume. It leaves the skin hydrated but not greasy. The price is more than drug store but worth every penny. I've tried other scents and brands and always go back to this one.
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
Sephoras body butters are very thick and last a very Long time. They always have a Nice scent to them. They always leave your skin feeling moisturized AS well. They can become a Little bit pricey but I would Recommend to anyone because they are cheaper than other body butters I have come across.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmmm this product leaves your skin feeling silly smooth and leaves you smelling delectable! I have very sensitive skin and was worried when I first started using this product that it would irritate it, but it didn't at all! It just made my skin glow!
Cassidy H.
This body butter is my go-to when I have dry skin. I use it any time I start to hint at having any dry skin. It is fantastic at moisturizing and renewing skin. I would recommend it to anyone who has problems with dry skin. The only problem is that it is not always In stock at my nearest Sephora location.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Love this body butter if you have any dry areas with just one application they will be gone, if skin is more dry and damaged just a few applications and healed.  I bought this online, Not harsh very good for sensitive skin types too.  I would recomend this product for sure.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This body butter is just so amazing on your skin you will love it so much the pros are it's your skin is amazing looks so good I use it not very often but when I do it is really amazing I would buy it again for the way it makes my skin feel so
Aura C.
A but too heavy on the skin but for the dry winter times it works very well. The issue with this is that I sometimes would not be able to find it in stores to repurchase
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
I love the Sephora brand and even though some of their products can be hit or miss, their lotions are something I love. The smell is amazing. A bit overpowering but I like strong scents. Vanilla is my favorite because who doesn't want to smell like a cupcake? I don't have unusually dry skin, but I still always apply this to my legs and arms after a shower or bath and they feel so smooth for days, especially after shaving and exfoliating. My boyfriend has even complimented the scent before. They're also not overly greasy or sticky which is a big plus! Mango is another good scent choice!
Christina C.
I don't usually use body butter, so when I got a free sample at Sephora for their Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla, it was something new. I went home and tried it a couple days later. It was very soft and smelled (predictably so) very nicely like vanilla. It was nice; it just felt like a body lotion to me. I didn't go buy it, because I didn't need another lotion and I don't use lotion very often anyway. But if you like body butters then feel free to use this one! It's creamy and doesn't leave a sticky residue or feeling.
Kristi W.
Spanaway, WA
I use my Sephora body butter multiple times per day. It is not only used right after I get out of the shower, but I use it sporadically throughout the day to come back dry spots that seem to pop up overnight. I carry a little container of it with me in my purse at all times. I seem to get much drier skin in the winter, so I end up using it for 567 times a day if necessary. It helps tremendously with the dry cracked skin that I get because of the cold winter weather I could not imagine being forced to use another brand or not have my body butter because it is that important in my daily rituals.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?