SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla 6.76 oz uploaded by Niki A.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

Shanna S.
Kettering, OH
I love this body butter! The scent is strong enough that it lingers slightly without over powering your perfume. It leaves the skin hydrated but not greasy. The price is more than drug store but worth every penny. I've tried other scents and brands and always go back to this one.
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
Sephoras body butters are very thick and last a very Long time. They always have a Nice scent to them. They always leave your skin feeling moisturized AS well. They can become a Little bit pricey but I would Recommend to anyone because they are cheaper than other body butters I have come across.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
I really like body butter. I get very dry skin and I feel like I am always reapplying lotion, but with body butter I always stay mostirized and I never need to reapply it. It makes my skin feel super nice and last a very long time. It also smells amazing!
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmmm this product leaves your skin feeling silly smooth and leaves you smelling delectable! I have very sensitive skin and was worried when I first started using this product that it would irritate it, but it didn't at all! It just made my skin glow!
Cassidy H.
This body butter is my go-to when I have dry skin. I use it any time I start to hint at having any dry skin. It is fantastic at moisturizing and renewing skin. I would recommend it to anyone who has problems with dry skin. The only problem is that it is not always In stock at my nearest Sephora location.
Erika D.
Gainesville, FL
The Sephora Collection Nourishing Body Butter Vanilla is a great product. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It also has a very nice Vanilla scent. It is a bit pricey considering you can find other similar products for a cheaper price.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Love this body butter if you have any dry areas with just one application they will be gone, if skin is more dry and damaged just a few applications and healed.  I bought this online, Not harsh very good for sensitive skin types too.  I would recomend this product for sure.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This body butter is just so amazing on your skin you will love it so much the pros are it's your skin is amazing looks so good I use it not very often but when I do it is really amazing I would buy it again for the way it makes my skin feel so
Aura C.
A but too heavy on the skin but for the dry winter times it works very well. The issue with this is that I sometimes would not be able to find it in stores to repurchase
Krystle C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite and my winter go to to repair all the nasty cold weather the price is so affordable and it's great for any skin type especially dry dry skin the scent it amazing and last a long time I always buy this again and again and will
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Ive never tried how is it?
Keenia S.
What are the long term impacts of this products? Is this product known to cause skin irritation?
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
How is this stuff compared to its price?