SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Monoi 6.76 oz uploaded by paola v.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Monoi 6.76 oz

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

• been wanting to purchased this one but im having a second thought...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this body butter to dry skin? ☺4 Answers
Tarrah T.
Sephora has so many hidden gems within their actual brand products and their body butters are definitely one of them. It smells sooooo good and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It doesn't leave a nasty film on your skin like some body butters or lotions do. Super hydrating. The actual product feels so light.
Kandyce S.
Imagine you just hopped out of the shower and you place this body butter on your skin the first word that I would use to describe it would be soft. It melted into my dry skin and kept me moisturized throughout the day. I would say it is a bit heavy on the skin so I would only recommend it if you are on the normal to dry side. It's a good amount that comes in a great size.
Shannon G.
Edgar, NE
I love Sephora's Body Butter. If you haven't ever tried it before you must! I obviously bought it from Sephora, you could also buy it online instead of the stores. I didn't notice any cons. very good value for the price, I would buy it again and also recommend it to anyone willing to listen.
Amber V.
San Antonio, TX
I am a sucker for body lotions, butters, creams, oils...you name it...anything that adds moisture to my skin and keeps it moisturized throughout the day is a keeper! Would purchase again! Use as often as I can!
Marina E.
This has a terrible smell! Like soul milk or butter. It was decently Moisturizing but I could only use a dab because of the smell. I can't say much for overall moisture though I love other Sephora moisturizers and scrubs.
Cave Spring, GA
It makes my skin feel so soft and clean and it helps me feel better throughout the day. Well worth the money if you love having moist skin especially people with very dry skin
Elizabeth Z.
I really like using this body butter. I use it after I take a shower, since it hydrates my skin and keeps it glowing all day. The scent of this product is very good. What I love the most about this product is that I don't feel greasy after applying it. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a body butter.

Kajal R.
Alpharetta, GA
One of the best feelings in the world is when you shave your legs and go into some nice warm silky sheets. Don't you wish you could feel like this all the time? Well now you can! This body butter is so nourishing and smells like heaven. It leaves your skin feeling like it did the day you were born. Best body butter ever.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Works so so great I love this I actually got this for my daughter when she was pregnant and I seen how much she loved it I bought her more and me some now ill never ever go with out this it smells wonderful it keeps my body smoth I love applying after shaving it makes my legs so shiny fabulous
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tend to look for body creams that come in tubs as opposed to bottles since it's more efficient to take out how much you need. This cream is thick and the scent lasts a while. It is a little more expensive than other brands that I personally like better, but it may just be a personal preference.
Kristina  W.
Would you recommend this body butter to dry skin? ☺
nieken d.
Schererville, IN
been wanting to purchased this one but im having a second thought is it good? can anyone tell me if this is good?