SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Lemon Verbena 6.76 oz uploaded by ari k.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Lemon Verbena 6.76 oz
  • "Love sephora,and love that they have this body scrub. I recommend to all. I have super dry skin, u use this one a week, before i shave My legs and they come out soft and silky" in 51 reviews
  • "Love sephora,and love that they have this body scrub. I recommend to all. I have super dry skin, u use this one a week, before i shave My legs and they come out soft and silky" in 15 reviews
Skylar M.
This is actually really great. It's really smooth and has a good smell. Once applied, it lasts a good while. It's nice and gentle on the skin. I feel like it should contain more for its price though. I got tired of the smell in a few days. It's a good product though.
Belem F.
I love Barbera it is amazing. It has a great smell and the mixer with the lemon makes it even better. It is a bit too oily for my falcon but it is amazing for people with dry skin. I would recommend it the price is not as expensive for the product that is inside and for the ingredients of the ingredients that go in it.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I love lemon scents - they just smell so fresh to me, and this was great. It's easy to use a lot of it because of the container, but it's perfect in the summer, light and refreshing and not sticky, so you don't have to worry about feeling greasy after you apply it
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
This product is not only an amazing scent that refreshes you but also very hydrating and healing as well too, there are only Pro's to using this product no Cons. A very long lasting product you will feel it's effects for hours into your day. Yes I would reccomend this product to others.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells soo good! I love this scent and I feel like it lasts forever. My skin feels so soft after I apply it and it's like a drink of water for my skin. Sephoras body butters are amazing and I think it's a great price as well.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
Perfect for dry skin. Very thick and creamy. Not something I would use daily, only when my skin is very dry, like during the winter months. It's gentle on the skin. Would purchase again for sure!
Not only is this product amazing and very effective, The scent is to die for!!!!!! I recommend this body butter over all of my high end brands. It is so moisturizing, yet doesn't leave you feeling completely greasy.
David T.
This seems to be a good product. I bought this for my girlfriend. She uses it every day. We have only had it for a few days now, but she seems to like it. Too early to decide if we will continue to buy it.
ari k.
Ive tried almost all of the sephora body butters and body washes. I love them all! The lemon verbeda reminds me of a magarita. Lol. Its tropical and fun without being overpowering. Its really nice during the winter months when i want to believe I'm somewhere tropical. Lol. But its actually really creamy and nourishing without being greasy feeling. I usually order from sephora.com, just cause i love the additional samples they include and since its free shipping, why not! Highly recommend!!
Love the Body Butter! Received it as a gift last Christmas and was thankful for 2-day delivery to get my next tube. Will continue to purchase as long as they make it!