SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Lemon Verbena uploaded by ari k.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body butter that deeply nourishes and leaves skin kissed with a delicious fragrance. Be beautiful and buttery smooth with this superior moisturizer that promises soft, supple skin. The non-greasy texture contains shea butter extract and Hydrosenn+ for an added boost of deep hydration. The delicate scent contains a unique extract to de-stress your senses and promises an instant inner lift. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Combine the body butter with your daily perfume to intensify the notes and create a unique-to-you scent. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 40 women: - 97.5% had nourished skin - 97.5% had soft, smooth skin after application - 85% found its texture to be ultra-rich and reported it to melt upon contact with their skin

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Body Butter Lemon Verbena
  • "Love sephora,and love that they have this body scrub. I recommend to all. I have super dry skin, u use this one a week, before i shave My legs and they come out soft and silky" in 15 reviews
Autumn S.
This is actually really great. It's really smooth and has a good smell. Once applied, it lasts a good while. It's nice and gentle on the skin. I feel like it should contain more for its price though. I got tired of the smell in a few days. It's a good product though.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I love lemon scents - they just smell so fresh to me, and this was great. It's easy to use a lot of it because of the container, but it's perfect in the summer, light and refreshing and not sticky, so you don't have to worry about feeling greasy after you apply it
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
This product is not only an amazing scent that refreshes you but also very hydrating and healing as well too, there are only Pro's to using this product no Cons. A very long lasting product you will feel it's effects for hours into your day. Yes I would reccomend this product to others.
Preyanka H.
Euless , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells soo good! I love this scent and I feel like it lasts forever. My skin feels so soft after I apply it and it's like a drink of water for my skin. Sephoras body butters are amazing and I think it's a great price as well.
Not only is this product amazing and very effective, The scent is to die for!!!!!! I recommend this body butter over all of my high end brands. It is so moisturizing, yet doesn't leave you feeling completely greasy.
ari k.
Ive tried almost all of the sephora body butters and body washes. I love them all! The lemon verbeda reminds me of a magarita. Lol. Its tropical and fun without being overpowering. Its really nice during the winter months when i want to believe I'm somewhere tropical. Lol. But its actually really creamy and nourishing without being greasy feeling. I usually order from sephora.com, just cause i love the additional samples they include and since its free shipping, why not! Highly recommend!!
Love the Body Butter! Received it as a gift last Christmas and was thankful for 2-day delivery to get my next tube. Will continue to purchase as long as they make it!
Jennifer P.
I first found out about Verbena from the Vampire Diaries where it is called Vervain. I was getting it to try and see what the hype was about in the show. I have fallen in love with the fragrance and with this body butter in particular. It makes my skin feel so soft and smell so incredible. Although I'm not sure I want to be repelling vampires. hahaha
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way this smells, its #fresh, #clean, and #delicious. Its pricey, yeah but so #worthit. I would repurchase this again and again. Scent lasts and leaves my skin #moisturized and supple all day long. I would repurchase, for friends and family as gifts as well, comes in many #fabulous scents. Sephora doesn't disappoint!
Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
Okay I know, everyone loves Sephora, but if you haven't tried their nourishing body Butter lemon verbena, you are missing out. I have to be very careful with lotions due to my daughter sensitive skin, but this doesn't mess with her at all ( huge plus for me!) The fragrance is absolutely wonderful and leaves you smooth all day. Love, love, love this product.