BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An effective, anti-blackhead nose strip that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores, removing blackheads, impurities, and excess oil.

What it is formulated to do:
These nose strips are enriched with charcoal extract, which is known for its incredible powers of absorption and cleaning. Its porous surface draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet, making it a veritable detox star. Charcoal’s incredible powers of absorption (up to 200 times its own weight) and purifying, deep cleansing, and anti-pollutant properties make these wipes effective at removing blackheads and unclogging pores. In as little as 15 minutes, skin is left clean, clear, and more radiant. The strips come in practical, single-use packaging that you can take anywhere.

What else you need to know:
This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types.

This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a consumer use test of 29 volunteers, after first use:
- 81% reported the nose strip eliminated impurities.
-75% reported the nose strip unclogged pores.
- 84% reported the nose strip eliminated excess oil.
- 91% reported the skin on their nose was clean.
- 88% reported the skin on their nose clear.
- 69% reported the strip removed blackheads effectively.
- 81% reported the skin on their nose was fresher.
- 94% reported the skin on their nose was softer.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove makeup and cleanse the nose.
-Remove the transparent protective film.
-Apply the strip onto damp skin with the black side against the nose.
-Moisten the nose again so that the patch adheres perfectly to the nose contours.
-Leave it on for 15 minutes.
-Delicately peel the patch off.
-Rinse to remove any eventual residue.

-Charcoal Extract: Provides absorption and deep cleansing properties due to its porous surface.
-Vitamin E Derivative: Provides antioxidant benefits.

Alcohol Denat., Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aqua (Water), PEG-12 Dimethicone, Charcoal Powder, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Butylene Glycol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Denatonium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you ...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does? 4 Answers
  • Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I me...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
These are my favorite nose strips , I just love the charcoal ! I love these individual packages because I can just bring them anywhere ! I love the packaging! These definitely get the job done my nose 👃 just feels so much cleaner and I can see that the blackheads are actually gone . I have used other brands and they did not remove close to the amount these Sephora charcoal strips do ! SEPHORA COLLECTION Nose Strip Charcoal - Purifying & Scrubbing
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Eh. It doesn’t really do much but it’s to be expected for such a cheap product. Masks are more about the experience for me so it does bring that but if you really struggle with your nose area, this alone isn’t going to solve it.
Tabbi A.
The best nose strip I have tried so far! I've used quite a lot in attempt to get rid of those annoying blackheads on my nose. We all know they know they can be stubborn, but Sephora nose strips are changing the game! This is a single use nose strip that retails for $3.00 in Sephora stores. Most blackhead strips do NOTHING for me. While this one did not remove everything, it sure did remove more than most. I will most definitely continue to buy these!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I love these nose strips!! Super easy to use, just dampen your nose and put this on leave it alone for a few minutes until it dries. When you pull it off you can literally see stuff sticking straight up on it and that's what was in your clogged pores😬 . Now they are $3 each and you can get like a box of 4 of a cheaper brand at Walmart for like $5 something but I like to get one every now and then from Sephora to help my points out lol.
Makeup l.
I honestly hated this product! If you have long finger nails don’t recommend at all. I bought it from Sephora. It was my first and last time buying it. You have to peel the back off and it was so difficult and when i took it off there was holes in the mask.
💕💜Trin💜💕 S.
Ham Lake, MN
This is such a good nose strip! I put it on not expecting that it was going to get rod of all of my blackheads on my nose and I literally looked like I had the best skin and everything so I really loved this pore strip!
Miss L.
miami
It worked but also took some skin. I was red for days also . I won’t get this again. The price was okay. I got it just to try because I never tried a nose strip before
Kristina R.
This was the WORST nose strip I've tried!
First off, since it had charcoal in it I was expecting it to do a pretty decent job of drawing out blackheads. I normally use the Biore ones and those have always worked for me, but I decided to try something new to see if it would be better. It wasn't.
These literally got hardly anything out of my nose pores! (And yes, there was stuff to be removed, I actually had to do a different pore strip afterwards to get the rest).
I'm not sure what the issue was with this. I applied it according to the directions but just felt like it wasn't grabbing anything  out of my pores.
It was pretty cheap (since they're sold individually) so at least I didn't waste a ton of money on a big pack. Will stick with my original pore strips.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought it for my brother and it worked wonders!! You can actually see the blackheads on the strip once you take it off ..kind of nasty but fascinating at the same time. It made a huge difference for my brother. Make sure you clean your face and damp your nose with a little bit of warm water..place the strip and then add just a little warm water on top of the strip ..wait about 10-15mins and done :)
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Tried this out from Sephora. Your nose has to be wet to apply the charcoal portion to your nose. Then re wet nose so whole strip is wet. As it dries in 15 min it hardens to nose. When I pulled off it didn't come off in one strip and I even let it sit on my nose longer than 15 minutes. Didn't see a big difference with my nose. Always used a different strip for the nose never charcoal so wanted to try . It was ok prob won't buy again . The package was for one single use
Kristi P.
Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does?
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone recommending this?
Rachel C.
Coralville, IA
I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to exfoliate your face before using for best results or just remove makeup?
Rubina G.
Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's bit expensive for only one ....