BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An effective, anti-blackhead nose strip that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores, removing blackheads, impurities, and excess oil.

What it is formulated to do:
These nose strips are enriched with charcoal extract, which is known for its incredible powers of absorption and cleaning. Its porous surface draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet, making it a veritable detox star. Charcoal’s incredible powers of absorption (up to 200 times its own weight) and purifying, deep cleansing, and anti-pollutant properties make these wipes effective at removing blackheads and unclogging pores. In as little as 15 minutes, skin is left clean, clear, and more radiant. The strips come in practical, single-use packaging that you can take anywhere.

What else you need to know:
This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types.

This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a consumer use test of 29 volunteers, after first use:
- 81% reported the nose strip eliminated impurities.
-75% reported the nose strip unclogged pores.
- 84% reported the nose strip eliminated excess oil.
- 91% reported the skin on their nose was clean.
- 88% reported the skin on their nose clear.
- 69% reported the strip removed blackheads effectively.
- 81% reported the skin on their nose was fresher.
- 94% reported the skin on their nose was softer.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove makeup and cleanse the nose.
-Remove the transparent protective film.
-Apply the strip onto damp skin with the black side against the nose.
-Moisten the nose again so that the patch adheres perfectly to the nose contours.
-Leave it on for 15 minutes.
-Delicately peel the patch off.
-Rinse to remove any eventual residue.

-Charcoal Extract: Provides absorption and deep cleansing properties due to its porous surface.
-Vitamin E Derivative: Provides antioxidant benefits.

Alcohol Denat., Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aqua (Water), PEG-12 Dimethicone, Charcoal Powder, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Butylene Glycol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Denatonium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you ...2 Answers
  • Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does? 5 Answers
  • Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I me...2 Answers
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I found this mask quite useful for cleaning pores on my nose fast. It is very easy to apply and not messy at all. It was actually my first mask that pulled out blackheads, but I didn't have many coming out, it only grabs the ones that show up a little bit above the surface of your skin. It is very important for me that it didn't leave my skin super dry. My skin felt more smooth and pores looked smaller.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
It works okay. I think for the price and considering it only contains one strip for $3 I could pass on buying it again. It doesn’t hurt too much to take off and doesn’t have any strong smells but I had a hard time making it stick onto my face properly and when it came off it didn’t have nearly as much on it as previously nose strips have that were just drugstore brand. Probably won’t buy again
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
These are my favorite nose strips , I just love the charcoal ! I love these individual packages because I can just bring them anywhere ! I love the packaging! These definitely get the job done my nose 👃 just feels so much cleaner and I can see that the blackheads are actually gone . I have used other brands and they did not remove close to the amount these Sephora charcoal strips do ! SEPHORA COLLECTION Nose Strip Charcoal - Purifying & Scrubbing
gloria m.
Tampa
What can I say it's a good nose drip mask it was my first time using it and it was quite good it came with  a bunch of other facial mask I got it from sephora online on a mask bundle they had. It was gentle I would definitely buy more. After I finished with the one I have already.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Eh. It doesn’t really do much but it’s to be expected for such a cheap product. Masks are more about the experience for me so it does bring that but if you really struggle with your nose area, this alone isn’t going to solve it.
Tabbi A.
The best nose strip I have tried so far! I've used quite a lot in attempt to get rid of those annoying blackheads on my nose. We all know they know they can be stubborn, but Sephora nose strips are changing the game! This is a single use nose strip that retails for $3.00 in Sephora stores. Most blackhead strips do NOTHING for me. While this one did not remove everything, it sure did remove more than most. I will most definitely continue to buy these!
Dorothy F.
usa
After using multiple different charcoal nose strips this product seems to be one of the best. After taking the strip off I could clearly see my pores weren't as clogged. Although some strips out there have a better finish this pore nose strip gets the job done.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I love these nose strips!! Super easy to use, just dampen your nose and put this on leave it alone for a few minutes until it dries. When you pull it off you can literally see stuff sticking straight up on it and that's what was in your clogged pores😬 . Now they are $3 each and you can get like a box of 4 of a cheaper brand at Walmart for like $5 something but I like to get one every now and then from Sephora to help my points out lol.
Anna Y.
lynnwood
Much like many pore strips this removed most of the black heads on my nose. I would not use this if you have very sensitive and/or delicate skin because of the risk of irritation. I would definitely use this again.
Brianna M.
I had high expectations for these nose strips as they were the first I had ever tried. They were easy to apply and remove but I didn’t have much luck getting out all the blackheads on my nose. I wouldn’t buy again, just not for me but it wasn’t bad for the cheap price to purchase them.
Kristi P.
Modesto, CA
Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does?
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone recommending this?
Rachel C.
Des Moines , IA
I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to exfoliate your face before using for best results or just remove makeup?
Rubina G.
Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's bit expensive for only one ....

back