BY SEPHORA

An effective, anti-blackhead nose strip that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores, removing blackheads, impurities and excess oil. These nose strips are enriched with charcoal extract, which is known for its incredible powers of absorption and cleaning. The charcoal's porous surface draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet, making it a veritable detox star. Its incredible powers of absorption (up to 200 times its own weight) and purifying, deep cleansing, and anti-pollutant properties make these wipes effective at removing blackheads and unclogging pores. In as little as 15 minutes, skin is left clean, clear, and more radiant. The strips come in practical, single-use packaging that you can take anywhere. This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Research results: In a consumer use test of 29 volunteers, after first use:- 81% reported the nose strip eliminated impurities-75% reported the nose strip unclogged pores- 84% reported the nose strip eliminated excess oil- 91% reported the skin on their nose was clean- 88% reported the skin on their nose clear- 69% reported the strip removed blackheads effectively- 81% reported the skin on their nose was fresher. - 94% reported the skin on their nose was softer. see more...

• I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to ...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does? 4 Answers
  • Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brianna H.
This product did not work for me, I followed the instructions and got zero results. Also for the price and just getting one strip you are better off going to the drug store and getting a facial exfoliater.
Melissa P.
I really liked this product!  The price was great at Sephora!  The product really did work on my nose. I had several white heads and they truly did come off after using this product!
Milena R.
salerno
If u apply it well it does what it promise, doesn’t take ALLLL the blackheads off but something.
In the end is the same as those from the drugstore. Is quite expensive for what get.
Amie B.
Was super excited to try this product - it was a my first Sephora product but unfortunately it wasn’t as good as expected:( after using this product I still had many black heads on my nose - wether this is because i break out badly on my nose or because it’s a bad product- Idk as I’ve seen other better reviews
Fatma A.
Alnahda alaskria , Abu Dhabi
I’ve been try a lot of nose strip because I had a lot of black heads on my nose , but when I try’s it I stop using other nose strips.
This is my favorite nose strip and one of important thing in whole my life! I couldn’t live without it.
Juliana D.
Curitiba
Realmente odiei! Existem opções muito melhores a venda, mais baratas e mais flexíveis, já que podem ser aplicadas a outras partes do rosto. Além disso, mesmo com o rosto seco, ele insistia em descolar do rosto quando eu me mexia!
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
I really wanted to love this product but it was just so disappointing. when trying to peel of the nose strip, the adhesive separated and stuck to my skin instead of peeling off smoothly as one piece. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
Louise D.
Poissy
Helps for whiteheads but doesnt Work that Much for blackheads. It cleansed my skin but irritated it... Not for sensitive skin. SEPHORA COLLECTION Nose Strip Charcoal 1 strip
Emma k.
sudbury, ON
I was a bit suspicious about this nose strip at first, but for four bucks it's honestly a steal. It fits the shape of my nose perfectly and is so satisfying to take off. the only problem is that I find once it rips out the blackheads, little pieces of skin are left behind, and I have to exfoliate my skin to get them out. but other than that it's a great nose strip!
Choubaila M.
YAY! I LOVE it when James is in videos! Tati and James are so cute together <3 I thought it was so cute that they both said the mask reminded them of American Horror Story! lol :DThis was hilarious. I had so many jokes. James you the man. It was a struggle to keep this somewhat appropriate. you hung in there. You are a trooper. This was awesome tho.YAY! I LOVE it when James is in videos! Tati and James are so cute together <3 I thought it was so cute that they both said the mask reminded them of American Horror Story! lol :DThis was hilarious. I had so many jokes. James you the man. It was a struggle to keep this somewhat appropriate. you hung in there. You are a trooper. This was awesome tho.
Kristi P.
Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does?
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone recommending this?
Rachel C.
Coralville, IA
I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to exfoliate your face before using for best results or just remove makeup?
Rubina G.
Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's bit expensive for only one ....