BY SEPHORA

An effective, anti-blackhead nose strip that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores, removing blackheads, impurities and excess oil. These nose strips are enriched with charcoal extract, which is known for its incredible powers of absorption and cleaning. The charcoal's porous surface draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet, making it a veritable detox star. Its incredible powers of absorption (up to 200 times its own weight) and purifying, deep cleansing, and anti-pollutant properties make these wipes effective at removing blackheads and unclogging pores. In as little as 15 minutes, skin is left clean, clear, and more radiant. The strips come in practical, single-use packaging that you can take anywhere. This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Research results: In a consumer use test of 29 volunteers, after first use:- 81% reported the nose strip eliminated impurities-75% reported the nose strip unclogged pores- 84% reported the nose strip eliminated excess oil- 91% reported the skin on their nose was clean- 88% reported the skin on their nose clear- 69% reported the strip removed blackheads effectively- 81% reported the skin on their nose was fresher. - 94% reported the skin on their nose was softer. see more...

• I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to ...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does? 4 Answers
  • Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jessica i.
I love Sephora's charcoal nose strips! I think they're amazing! They work fantastically and I love them so much! amazing product!
Rosemariee M.
They are like your average charcoal mask not worth the price .... (my opinion) it's like the regular ones u get from Walmart
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I have huge pores and this product is so great at cleaning out pores. I keep plenty of these in my bathroom.
Ryver P.
Columbus
Did not get one single blackhead off my friends nose. Held it under the light to make sure. Waste of money.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Noelle S.
I usually use boire strips but this worked rather well I was suprised! Would buy again
Breion A.
Panama City, FL
Closes your pores, and is a very useful product, depending on your skin texture.!!!!!!
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Just like most nose strips, doesn't work at all! Did not remove anything from my nose nor unclog pores. When it was time to remove it, it just stuck to my nose and started separating, leaving a bunch of black stuff on my skin. One of the worse nose strips I've ever tried. It smells good though haha.
Rubina G.
The worst ever used!!! Really useless strips! I didn't see any change despite following all instructions and keeping it for 20 mnts and more it left an horrible black shade after removing.. will never buy it again or suggest it to anyone
Melissa M.
Cheap, easy to apply, and you can see what it’s pulled from your nose after to remove it. It cleared most of the blackheads on and around my nose but wasn’t irritating to remove like some strips can be!
Kristi P.
Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does?
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone recommending this?
Rachel C.
Coralville, IA
I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to exfoliate your face before using for best results or just remove makeup?
Rubina G.
Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's bit expensive for only one ....