BY SEPHORA

An effective, anti-blackhead nose strip that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores, removing blackheads, impurities and excess oil. These nose strips are enriched with charcoal extract, which is known for its incredible powers of absorption and cleaning. The charcoal's porous surface draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet, making it a veritable detox star. Its incredible powers of absorption (up to 200 times its own weight) and purifying, deep cleansing, and anti-pollutant properties make these wipes effective at removing blackheads and unclogging pores. In as little as 15 minutes, skin is left clean, clear, and more radiant. The strips come in practical, single-use packaging that you can take anywhere. This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Research results: In a consumer use test of 29 volunteers, after first use:- 81% reported the nose strip eliminated impurities-75% reported the nose strip unclogged pores- 84% reported the nose strip eliminated excess oil- 91% reported the skin on their nose was clean- 88% reported the skin on their nose clear- 69% reported the strip removed blackheads effectively- 81% reported the skin on their nose was fresher. - 94% reported the skin on their nose was softer. see more...

• I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to ...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does? 4 Answers
  • Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley H.
For a couple of bucks, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've tried the Bioré strips before and I couldn't get them to stick so I was surprised that this actually did. It has a bit of a strong smell of rubbing alcohol at the beginning of the use but after leaving it on for so long you get used to the smell. It pulled some dirt/blackheads out, more than I expected, but I like the Hell Pore clean up mask (picture attached, found on Amazon. Same strong sent though :/) a bit better, but for the price it's alright
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This works very effectively at pulling out your blackheads, and while it does what it says I would recommend to go out to your local drugstore and pick up a pack of 6-8 charcoal Biore pore strips or any brand at that, I have used a lot of pore strips and they all honestly work the same, it's just the prices that are different.
Shelby U.
Redmond, OR
I got this as one of my samples when ordering from Sephora I would never purchase though. I had an awful time getting the strip to attach to my nose and for the entire 15 minutes that the direction state I was constantly pushing it back down onto my nose. Also when I pulled it off there was no change to my black heads. I know these are only about $3 but not worth the money.
Liz D.
I've used several nose strips. They're all pretty great, and much a like.
This product went a little deeper (to me) it pulled out many... "Imperfections" and pulled them out well. I hope Sephora starts selling these in bulk. They're great!
Lidiana B.
Mission, TX
Ooooo I love this charcoal nose strip so much!!! The first time trying it I was worried because most of my friends said it would hurt because it's the charcoal one and that one usually "hurts the most" well anyways I loved the results my nose felt so smooth and the outcome on the strip was incredible!
Johanna M.
Pulled out my blackheads! This is such a great product! Make sure to damp your nose before applying this product on. After it was on, I added a little water to the whole strip and it seemed to work just fine :)
Carolyn K.
Euclid, OH
I like this product a lot . I had a little girls night with my friends and bought these for us all to use . lol . I was hoping it would remove more black heads but for the price I was okay with the results .
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN
This is seriously one of my favorite beauty essentials! I got mine at the local Sephora. I have crazy blackheads and this product was so great! I would so buy again and I definitely recommend for others!
Mikala F.
Did absolutely nothing for me. Glad it was only $3. Will never buy again. At least it didn't make anything worse. I followed the instructions exactly so I don't know why it works for some people but not for me.
Shaquel G.
It was very slippery on my face. When I put it on, it felt as if it was slipping off which was a bit annoying. Besides that, it did great on cleaning my pores and left a shine to my face.
Kristi P.
Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does?
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone recommending this?
Rachel C.
Coralville, IA
I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to exfoliate your face before using for best results or just remove makeup?
Rubina G.
Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's bit expensive for only one ....