BY SEPHORA

An effective, anti-blackhead nose strip that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores, removing blackheads, impurities and excess oil. These nose strips are enriched with charcoal extract, which is known for its incredible powers of absorption and cleaning. The charcoal's porous surface draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet, making it a veritable detox star. Its incredible powers of absorption (up to 200 times its own weight) and purifying, deep cleansing, and anti-pollutant properties make these wipes effective at removing blackheads and unclogging pores. In as little as 15 minutes, skin is left clean, clear, and more radiant. The strips come in practical, single-use packaging that you can take anywhere. This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Research results: In a consumer use test of 29 volunteers, after first use:- 81% reported the nose strip eliminated impurities-75% reported the nose strip unclogged pores- 84% reported the nose strip eliminated excess oil- 91% reported the skin on their nose was clean- 88% reported the skin on their nose clear- 69% reported the strip removed blackheads effectively- 81% reported the skin on their nose was fresher. - 94% reported the skin on their nose was softer. see more...

• I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to ...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does? 4 Answers
  • Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany D.
Applying this product is super easy. I recommend laying down while the nose strip is on so that it doesn't slide off your face. After removing it all of my pores that the strip touched were clear. A little bit of skin came off too but that's because I have a dry nose.
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
As excited as I was into finally try this product, I felt as though the results weren't what I was expecting. I noticed it cleared up about half of the surface it covered. It did leave my skin feeling soft
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
Did a pretty good job at minimizing my blackheads but didn't completely remove them. I don't know if that's even possible because I've tried literally everything there is to remove blackheads on my nose.
Ashley B.
Huntington , WV
This was overall not a horrible product. Good if looking for a cheap alternative to a facial or mask of some sort. It’s gentle on the skin. It makes a difference but definitely doesn’t get everything.
Lisette R.
Pomona
I typically use Bioré, so I decided to give this pore strip a try. My honest reviews for me personally it worked a lot better than Bioré, you could see exactly where the strip cleaned on my nose.
Jess L.
Fairfield , OH
This product was okay! It wasn't exactly what I expected price wise. Comparable to the biore strips it was kind of disappointing, the packaging was okay. I don't think I would buy this product again
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
This is the best nose strip I've ever used. I even bought one for my guy friend. I only ever used the Biore nose strips but this one works so much better! It sinks into your pores and really cleans them out. I wish they sold them in packs of ten because I would purchase these in bulk if possible. It doesn't hurt to remove it and almost all of it comes off easily and the rest washes off if there are any remnants on your nose.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought this three weeks ago, I was super excited to try it because I love nose/face strips! So I decided to try it today and I had high expectations, but... it just didn't work. Even though my nose was damp, it didn't attach to it. I had to apply more water! Also I didn't feel it completely attached to my nose, only some parts. It didn't work for me, I prefer the Bioré ones that I've been using for years.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I saw this in Sephora and thought I'd give it a try because it was only $3. I had an awful time trying to get it to stick my my nose and ended up having to soak the whole thing. Then, some of the charcoal washed out and ran down my face until my mouth. When I took it off it peeled way too easily and it did nothing for my blackheads. I'd recommend sticking to Biore.
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I really love this product. It's very similar to the OG biore nose strips but much more gentle and easier to use. It removed a ton of blackheads and left my nose as smooth as a baby's butt. I do wish it came with more than one strip in a pack but at 3 dollars a strip the price is right!
Kristi P.
Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does?
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone recommending this?
Rachel C.
Coralville, IA
I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to exfoliate your face before using for best results or just remove makeup?
Rubina G.
Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's bit expensive for only one ....