BY SEPHORA

An effective, anti-blackhead nose strip that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores, removing blackheads, impurities and excess oil. These nose strips are enriched with charcoal extract, which is known for its incredible powers of absorption and cleaning. The charcoal's porous surface draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet, making it a veritable detox star. Its incredible powers of absorption (up to 200 times its own weight) and purifying, deep cleansing, and anti-pollutant properties make these wipes effective at removing blackheads and unclogging pores. In as little as 15 minutes, skin is left clean, clear, and more radiant. The strips come in practical, single-use packaging that you can take anywhere. This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Research results: In a consumer use test of 29 volunteers, after first use:- 81% reported the nose strip eliminated impurities-75% reported the nose strip unclogged pores- 84% reported the nose strip eliminated excess oil- 91% reported the skin on their nose was clean- 88% reported the skin on their nose clear- 69% reported the strip removed blackheads effectively- 81% reported the skin on their nose was fresher. - 94% reported the skin on their nose was softer. see more...

• I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to ...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does? 4 Answers
  • Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is an OK product. I know that not every strip can pull out EVERY blackhead but it barely even got the big ones which is surprising. But I have used drugstore brands and it's pulled out way more than this. I'm going to try other brands and maybe the gel kind because the strips are not flexible and can't get into the right areas. But I cant say that I wouldn't purchase again (only if it's on sale lol).
Natalie G.
Love this product! I just tried it for the first time and it definitely cleaned out my pores. I felt like it was effective and not too harsh. I only gave it 4 stars because there was still a small area that it didn't completely clear out.
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
I bout this a while ago and just used it last night. It's only one so at first I thought it was kind of pricey but I was pleasantly surprised. It has a really fragrant smell which I really enjoyed!!! Over all I think it did a great job and I would definitely buy again!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I was really pleased with this! I had low expectations but it worked really well. You could see blackheads on the strip after you removed it! It's super easy to apply, painless and easy to remove and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. It barely leaves any residue behind either! Just be sure to follow the instructions on the back.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
$3 for 1 nose strip and it better be amazing. It wasn't unfortunately. It did an okay job, but it was not as good as I had hoped for. I find the Biore strips work just as well, if not better. Maybe if they gave you more for the price, it would seem like a better deal. But they just didn't do enough in my opinion to buy again.
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
I was so skeptical to try this nose strip and surprisingly it worked wonders! I bought it while online shopping at Sephora as an add on! It was so gentle but pulled lots of blackheads out of my nose! I really wish it was a whole face mask!
Samarra H.
I purchase this every single time I go to Sephora so I always have some on standby. When I use it, it clears my nose and makes it look amazing! It glows, its soft. My skin looks the best when I use this. No other strip compares. And it's very inexpensive which is another reason why I love this product.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This are good nose strips for clearing pores but I don’t feel like they’re Better than the drugstore ones that are a pack of 8 for the same price as the Sephora’s one. Not a bad pickup if there is a sale but again the drug store ones are the exact same
Stephanie J.
This product is what made me realize that my pores are so bad. It was effective, and it was the first nose strip i ever tried which made me then later buy more. It did hurt a bit once I took it of but it was most definitely effective.
Brittany D.
Applying this product is super easy. I recommend laying down while the nose strip is on so that it doesn't slide off your face. After removing it all of my pores that the strip touched were clear. A little bit of skin came off too but that's because I have a dry nose.
Kristi P.
Does this hurt to take off like Biore sometimes does?
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone recommending this?
Rachel C.
Coralville, IA
I just got one of these at Christmas to try out - do you need to exfoliate your face before using for best results or just remove makeup?
Rubina G.
Does this strip really works? Is it worth the price? I mean it's bit expensive for only one ....