SEPHORA COLLECTION Nose Mask Pineapple - Pore perfecting & smoothing uploaded by shahad a.SEPHORA COLLECTION Nose Mask Pineapple - Pore perfecting & smoothing uploaded by Shelesea R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Nose Mask Pineapple - Pore perfecting & smoothing uploaded by Patty H.

BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pineapple bio-cellulose nose mask that perfectly hugs nose contours and tightens pores in as little as 15 minutes. Solutions for:- Pores- Roughness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Featuring an exclusive formula enriched with pineapple extract of natural origin, this mask visibly tightens and minimizes pores while refining and evening out skin texture. The single-use mask comes in a practical travel size. Use alone or following the purifying and scrubbing charcoal nose strip. Research results: In a consumer test on 33 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% of women said their skin was smoother- 81% of women said the mask visibly smoothed their pores- 81% of women said the mask made their skin as soft as a baby's- 78% of women said the mask tightened their pores

Buy on Sephora
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
My local Walmart didn’t have all the flavors and they finally got them. I got the red velvet ice cream and my goodness its delicious. With only 90 calories per serving and 7 g of sugar. I love ice cream and find a low calorie and low carb ice cream that taste good, it’s hard to find. Halo Top Red Velvet Ice Cream
maura b.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Tried this the other day and liked it. I wouldn’t necessarily try it again, but it smelled heavenly and felt great on my skin. I wish it wasn’t $3 pet though. Maybe I’m just cheap. I would say it’s worth the money though.
Kira G.
This is sooooo cool! I loved it, my face felt very soft & clean after using. What I usually do with a mask after peeling it off, I apply it on my on hands & feet. I suggest you do that too with any facial product you have to remove. Your getting more for your buck there!
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
I bought in on sephora online. It is 3 dollars for one nose strip, so yes more than some drug store products. It does smell like pineapples. Smoothing was very noticeable! Made my nose look super smooth!
Dagne S.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina
Mis amores si quieren tener una nariz suave y sin mucha grasa, prueba esta mascarilla les encantara y el olor estuvo bien no es muy fuerte como otras mascarillas que pican, esta me gusto es una de mis favoritas, les encantara, pruébenla!!!
Guwop R.
I haven't tried it but I love o to. It looks like it would be a good product and am really into skin care. And I really low friut based face mask .they are very nature and you know what going on your face so once get to try it I'll update you on how I feel about this product
Kiersten B.
Pasco
This is really good for my skin, it smells so good and it helped me clean my skin really good and I think everyone should be able to use this if they have really bad acne. I would like to use this again bc I’m breaking now😣
Ana M.
I absolutely loved this face mask because personally my face pores are awful. When I was younger they weren’t as bad but now they are absolutely out of control and I’m just glad that I got to try this product out!
Olivia C.
I mean I don’t know if it exactly does what it says it is going to do... but it is a very calming and soothing face mask. One of those mask you just never wanna take off!! Nice but probably would not repurchase.
Kaitlin A.
APO, CA
I love that this really smells like pineapple! It feels great on my skin. The only complaint I have is that it’s a little messy. I will definitely be buying it again.
Jennifer L.
Does this work?
Chakirah K.
What are the benefits of this product? Does it really smell like pineapples 🍍? Will it be worth my $3?
Abby m.
Ellershouse , NS
Has any tried this? I have a porous nose full of blackheads.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Will it be helpful for t zone oily skin
ѕσρнιє м.