SEPHORA COLLECTION Natural Resources: Everyday Eye brush set uploaded by Chandni P.

BY SEPHORA

A brush set that includes all the essentials for professional eye makeup application, plus SC blush cleanser wipes for brush head maintenance. This must-have brush set contains all the brushes needed for flawless makeup application. It features a combination of natural and synthetic brushes for powder and cream applications including all over eye shadow, small shadow, angled shadow, rounded crease, and angled liner. The deluxe size instant brush cleanser wipes keep brushes nice and clean, and are fast-drying so you can quickly clean pigment off brushes and re-use immediately. A compact, sleek pouch design holds all your essential eye brushes so you can touch up while on the go. This set contains:- All over shadow brush - Small shadow brush - Angled shadow brush - Rounded crease brush - Flat liner brush- PRO Team brush tutorial - 10 x Antibacterial brush wipes in five duo packettes - Go-anywhere travel case It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Chandni P.
My mom got me this eyeshadow brush set from Sephora awhile ago and I just literally opened it up two weeks ago to give it a try. I use it with my ABH eyeshadow palette and the brushes did an amazing job to give me a nice look. I love the packaging and how it comes with makeup brush cleansing wipes. The bristles are soft as well.
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
When I was gifted the Sephora Eye brush set, I was ecstatic. I sort of feel like it's missing a smudger brush or a flat brush, and that it doesn't need 1 or 2 of the brushes that are included. That being said, the quality of these is solid and a great value if you can snag a set on clearance. The handles are ergonomically easy to hold, and the brush kit keeps them safe if you're traveling with them. I highly recommend this or other Sephora Eye brush sets.
Jessie S.
Love these brushes to death! I was super surprised at the quality of these brushes! Plus, you have everything you need to do any basic eye look! I use the constantly for everything! I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good, low price brush set.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've had these brushes 18 months or so, and they're still going strong. I think the set is missing a couple of things, but it's a great basic set with a sturdy case. They're soft and comfortable to use. They were a great gift.
Sherry G.
These brushes are really nice. They are a bit more costly than they probably should be but, they pick up and apply product very well. They also help blend out product very well. Worth the buy if you catch them on sale.
Jess W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I've had a great set of brushes for a while but was wanting a new set to replace some older brushes. I gave these a try and was horribly disappointed. They are not soft at all. For the name that's on them and the price I expected a lot more. I used them for about a week before going and purchasing a new set of brushes of a different brand. I would not recommend.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these brushes!! I use them pretty much every day and I find that they hold color well and blend well too. Good value for the money! I clean them once a week and they have held their shape through many cleanings. Def love!!
Ritika C.
These were the first eye brushes I bought before I knew any better.. And I can say the only thing I love about them is the little pouch.. None of these brushes are effective.
Chantya S.
It's a great way to start finding out which brushes are essential to your makeup routine and the travel bag makes it easy to throw in your purse for touchups on the go
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
This is a wonderful brush set for the price. It includes five brushes, a case and many brush cleaner towels. The brushes are really soft and perform very well. Will recommend.
Tina C.
I'm looking for an eye brush set, how do these compare to ELF?