SEPHORA COLLECTION Natural Instincts Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tammy U.

BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 highly pigmented eye shadows for experimenting with a range of looks. Rely on your natural instincts, creative intuition, and this palette of beautiful eye shadows to create a look that suits your mood. The rich shades come in a range of formulas—smooth mattes, sultry shimmers, and multidimensional hues—for endless eye looks, both natural and dramatic. The super smooth textures blend with ease and can be worn wet or dry. This set contains: 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in: - Pearl - Cream - Desert - Wood - Dusty Rose - Sea Green - Cool Grey - Ivory - Wheat - Buff - Sandy Brown - Turquoise - Deep Blue It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This palette highlights three suggested looks, complete with simple instructions. Try the natural eye, a smoky eye, or a fresh spring look: the Urban Camouflage, featuring a vibrant, but wearable khaki green.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Natural Instincts Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is my favorite palette the colors are so gorgeous and the pigmented is great. Definitely a good quality lower costing nudes palette" in 11 reviews
  • "This is the palette that turned me into a 'MAKEUP SNOB'...These shadows went on nice and smooth feeling light and airy as opposed to thick and oily. They felt natural to my face with minimal fallout. I say this only because, as with most dark colors, there is some fallout, but I found that if you tap your brush 1-2 times, this is minimal at best and very easy to clean up...I still use this palette at least once a week because I just love the feel of the shadows and sometimes, I just like the Neutral Look..." in 6 reviews
  • "Definitely a good quality lower costing nudes palette" in 2 reviews
  • "Love this eye shadow palette." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this palette very good combination of colors very pigmented and good quality I love this so much and so will anyone ekse" in 2 reviews
Areeba R.
This palette is a MUST. It is absolutely gorgeous. The color pay off is FIRE, the color scheme is beautiful. The mattes are easily blendable,It's simply a great palette. It's also very sizeable. It is amazing and you should buy it!
Ally S.
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
What a great collection of colors that I can wear all day long. The neutral tones are great with my blue eyes. Sephora always has great products, never leave without something new! For good makeup there is no such thing as too pricy in my option. Will buy again for sure!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I truly love this palette - especially considering it's one of the more affordable palettes in my collection! I will say that the shimmer shades don't apply as nicely with a brush as some higher end shadows, but if you apply them with your fingertips to your lid, they apply in a very shimmery, pigmented way. The matte shades are really blendable and pigmented and the bright blues encourage neutral lovers to try subtle color.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This palette is a neutral-lovers perfect introduction to brighter shades! The blue and teal shades in this palette are so easy to incorporate with the other beautiful shades. The mattes blend easily and have great pigmentation and the shimmer shades apply super smoothly - especially with the fingertips.

The packaging is a little bulky but it's also very sturdy, so this palette is great for travel.
Hope B.
Love all the natural colors and couldn't wait to try them until I realized that you wouldn't be able to see them on my skin without white primer or a very light concealer. I had to applied several coats and ended up giving it to a friend because I was so frustrated with trying to get the color of the actual palette. I would not buy again.
Tammy U.
Forest Grove, OR
Sharon l.
Saratoga, CA
This was a birthday gift from my friend and was supposed to be a dupe for the Naked palette. I wouldn't say it is a direct dupe but it has its own personality. The shadows are very pigmented and smooth. Easy application. Some of the nude colors are pretty similar but you can play around with it for different looks. I personally like it because there are mattes and it also comes with a clear plastic cover that tells you which shadow does what. The palette itself its pretty thick but compact enough to travel with. I recommend this, it is a cheaper alternative to other nude palettes.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I just was not impressed with this palette. There's fallout and the payoff wasn't great. I thought it was a dupe for the Naked palette but once I tried using it, the quality just wasn't comparable to the Naked palette. However, it is a good range of eyeshadows but it just was not for me and didn't apply well for me.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I absolutely love this pallette. Very pigmented and the color stays all day. I love nude colors and try MANY nude pallettes from different make up companies and this has to be one of my all time favorite nude pallettes.
Jackie R.
Deerfield, OH
How does this palette compact to the urban decay palettes
leticia h.
Santiago
Poruqe la mayoria de las paletas de sombras ya no vienen con pincel integrado?
Jasmine D.
SY22 5BH
Ive wanted this palette for ages but is it worth the price?