A sharpener designed to maximize the performance of your favorite eye and lip liner pencils. Keep all of your pencils in peak operating condition with this professional-quality sharpener. The sleek, handy design catches shavings and fits easily into any makeup bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I do own this eyeliner and I believe that Sephora does carry a dual eyeliner. The one I have is in hot pink from Sephora. However, pretty sure they have a dual sharpener. SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Slim Pencil Sharpener
Is this sharpener worth it or should i go with a high end brand?
How often do you change your sharpener?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Sharpener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Cheap but works great and don't make a mess!” in reviews
“The sharpener is small but works just as good as the full size ones.” in reviews
“It sharpens really well and I was pleased when I purchased it” in reviews
Clearwater, FL
I love this Sephora collection nano sharpener so much! I was so close to getting $50 in my car and I just needed a small add-on items so I added this and it has not disappointed! It is perfect for eyeliners I'm different sizes and is really easy to open up to empty it out. Even if I don't have to get out it leaves my makeup bag mess free
Boonville, NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Sharpener uploaded by Hannah H.
Best sharpener out there. It sharpens everything from lip liner to eye liner. It gives the cleanest sharpen I’ve ever seen. It’s also very small and compact so you can fit it anywhere. To add to the greatness of this product it’s less than $5. You can’t beat that.
I started shopping at Sephora about 12 years ago. One of the first things I purchased was an eyeliner (which I cannot remember which one it is) but I do remember my Sephora sharper. All these years later, it is still my go to sharpener, even though I have tried others.
Weeki wachee , FL
I love this little guy! Super affordable and does not take up any room in my VERY crowded makeup bag. It fits the average lip or eye pencil making it pretty much universal. Fav small sharpener but still prefer the options with a couple different pencil sizes.
Ontario, CA
I liked this sharpener , it wasn't as good as the U.D. Sharper but it did get the job done and it also lasted me awhile I used everytime I did my make up . Wasn't to pricey either , the screws could be a bit more tightened mine kept getting lose .
Oak Hill, WV
This is great pencil sharpener for your eyeliners. It's a good price as well and a good quality. It sharpens really well. I'm very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend to everyone. I would purchase again.
I think this sharpens really smoothly and I like that it has a piece to catch the shavings that you can easily empty. It's hard though if you have different sized pencils.
This sharpener actually works great. It is cute and very handy. You can either have it in your vanity or you can carry it around for touchups.Definetly recommend it to any makeup lovers. It's just a good addition to add. Not all pencils have a sharpener attached and you never know when your favorite would run out or break
Such a great sharpener, for such a great price. I find that it neatly sharpens my lip liners and it doesn't come out unevenly, or leave wood on one side. I like that it hold a decent amount of pencil shavings. I would definitely recommend this if looking for a sharpener at Sephora.
Best sharpener for all eye pencils! It makes them sharp for smooth application. It had opened in my make up bag a few times during travel but over all it is a great sharper, and would fit into any makeup bag/collection.