BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipsti...8 Answers
  • This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 24 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
MELISSA J.
I bought this in a shade close to my lip color and with a simple sweep across the Cupid's bow and crescent I'm good to go. It's gorgeous and buttery smooth.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Super cute liners with a good range of colors. Great price point and truly extend the life of your lip color and help lipstick from bleeding and feathering.
Kenzie
Joppa, MD
I am in love with this product . My first lip liner & I keep going back too it . The pigment is beautiful . And it comes in all types of beautiful shades.
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
These are totally great and at only 5 dollars they're a must. I'm keeping this one since it goes well with my favorite Kat Von D Lipstick shade "Adora".
Brittany K.
I love how very big this is and when it goes on it is very smooth and it only gets a little funky when you need to sharpen it but overall it is awesome
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
The color assortment is varied and the formula is pretty decent. The pencils have a nice creaminess to them, not the best but okay for the price.
Joann D.
Murray, KY
I have not yet tried this companies brand but I hear it is great. I would love to try this eyeliner out so I can give my honest opinion about it.
Adriana G.
You'd be surprised but the sephoras lip pencils are amazing, even comparable to Mac's they have a great variety of shades and apply effortlessly
Lora P.
I love Sephora brand cosmetics. This liner goes on smoothly, and seems to last very well. I have at least 10 different shades. Great prices too!
Trina W.
I have always wanted to try my hand at these lip liners. I love the color and I think it would be a good much for african American skin tones.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipstick? I’ve done both 😬SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?