BY SEPHORA #83 in Lip Liner

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipsti...8 Answers
  • This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 22 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
Sarah C.
This is so light it didn't really show up on me. My lips are about this color naturally without and product on. I did however scribble this on my entire lips to create a nice smooth sheer cover
Destiny B.
Elk Grove, CA
Great for the price. The lip liners in the sephora collection are true to color and goes on great. They are small but they are only $5 so that's okay. I haven't tried the whole sephora collection but items I have tried I love, especially since it's not that expensive.
Oneilis B.
Cutler Bay, FL
This liner is great the color is gorgeous and light, you can even put it on the add lip gloss instead of lipstick and it is perfect with anything you wear. who doesn't love a soft petal lip?
Lauren P.
Vienna, GA
I am a huge fan of Sephora and absolutely love many of their products! This lip liner is awesome if you like lip liner like myself! I love being different and being able to blend colors!
Elisabeth B.
I really like this color. I've been using it faithfully for the last 3-4 years. I pair it with a strong gloss like one from Mac. I find it to be really long-lasting and the color bold.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
This is my go to lip liner every time I am wearing red lips. I wear "Underage Red by Kat Von D" and "Hellbent by Kat Von D" and this works well with both of those! Its not as costly either!
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
This was a good buy and goes well with the lipstick I chose from the Sephora line, however, I think I'm going to pass this up as I don't seem to reach for burgundy/wine lipsticks.
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
This lip liner barely does anything for me. Its almost like I applied nothing at all because the color is so faint. It made me feel like i was using a product from the 99 cent store
Savannah E.
Davidson , NC
Finally a Sephora brand product that I like! The color goes perfect with my olive skin tone and this color looks natural. It's very creamy and I love it! Five stars hands down!
Naila K.
I absolutely love this product and especially this shade! I really enjoy the small size of these liners- I feel like it allows for better control of lining your lips.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipstick? I’ve done both 😬SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?