BY SEPHORA #78 in Lip Liner

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
  • Can i get a free sample of this product?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 22 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This is an okay lip liner. I personally like to use my liners by themselves, and I find this not to last very long. But paired with a lipstick it has a pretty good hold.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I LOOOOOOVE the Sephora collection. All the products are of great value at a low price. Very affordable for the makeup-enthusiast. Sephora will always be my go-to brand for any type of make-up, including this product. Awesome.
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
I enjoy going to Sephora most of the time. I usually shop there if I have a gift cards. There lipstick/ lip liner products are always the best. I would recommend them to anyone who loves makeup.
Jasmine T.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely LOVE! this liner! I wear it everyday and it goes on smooth and comes off easy if I make a mistake. It's my go to liner when I'm out because it isn't too dark, it's the perfect pop of color to tie in an outfit!
Jatarrah J.
I love this lip liner. This lip liner gives me the matte look which is on trend right now and I love the wine color. Be sure to ask for the sharpener because your traditional sharpeners will not work with this liner.
Delaney K.
Littleton, CO
this pencil was smaller than i expected, but the color and texture make up for it. i have a perfect pinky nude color that's similar to my natural lips. it makes any lip look pop.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
This was probably one of the first lip liners I tried. It worked ok but like most lip products, got a little weird on my lips after a while. It lasted longer than most for me and is good if you're in a pinch.
Destiny B.
Elk Grove, CA
Great for the price. The lip liners in the sephora collection are true to color and goes on great. They are small but they are only $5 so that's okay. I haven't tried the whole sephora collection but items I have tried I love, especially since it's not that expensive.
Sarah C.
This is so light it didn't really show up on me. My lips are about this color naturally without and product on. I did however scribble this on my entire lips to create a nice smooth sheer cover
Oneilis B.
Cutler Bay, FL
This liner is great the color is gorgeous and light, you can even put it on the add lip gloss instead of lipstick and it is perfect with anything you wear. who doesn't love a soft petal lip?
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I really want to try it out! What are the best brands? Which ones won't dry out or smudge??