BY SEPHORA #85 in Lip Liner

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipsti...8 Answers
  • This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 24 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
I love this liner!! Glides on easily, true to color, stays on for a long time, doesn't dry out my lips, I apply it all over my lips and I use gloss on top so the color stays on for a good time, love!!
Kitty K.
I love these Sephora Nano lip liners. They are perfect to throw into your bag and your purse and touch up along the way. These colors are beautiful and they are long lasting and they Glide onto the lips really nicely. I would love to buy more of these because they are that great and affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who loves lip liner and I would repurchase these.
barbara m.
Greeley, CO
I did not use to contour my lips, until I found this Sephora lip liner, it is perfect! the royal rose color is not that dark so if you are a beginner in contouring like me, not a problem, it can be fixed easily, without ruining your whole make up. I will definitely tell my friends to buy this one!
Kendra M.
Carrollton , Georgia
I am in love with these Nano Lip Liners. They line my lips perfectly, easily and the color stay is high quality. This product is very inexpensive t just $5 per lip liner and it is SO worth it. I was a first time user a few weeks ago, but I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
I got this a free sample from sephora. It's fine, but it sharpens very poorly. I really couldn't get much use out of it once it had gotten dull. The black plastic on the outside created a mess when I was trying to sharpen it with a normal sharpener. It's also very thick so hard to apply.
Merrit R.
Baltimore, MD
Really like this lipliner, the color is beautiful and it's really creamy and smooth when applying. I definitely think the cost is good value, as most of the Sephora Collection products are. I received mine in a Play box but would definitely consider buying some more in different colors.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love! This product went on really smoothly on my lips and lasted pretty much all day! I was even able to drink a lot of water without needing to reapply. I would highly recommend this product because it's truly amazing! I'm definitely buying heaps.
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
I love the Sephora nano lip liners! They're creamy and glide on the lips to fill them in before lipstick. I love the shade Pleasant Plum under dark berry toned lipsticks, and sometimes I even wear just the lip liner! Plus, they're very affordable!
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
I purchased this product about a year ago from a Sephora store. I was attracted to it by he mini-size and the low price point ($5 each I believe). However, the pencil is very difficult to use and it tugs at my lips when applying. I have tried other lip pencils that are much creamier and less painful to apply. I have maybe used this produt twice and would not purchase this again.
Kimberly Jet U.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
i love this lip liner. it glides smoothly to your lips, its small and easy to bring in your purse. great value for money, applies easily on your lips. got it from a Sephora store near me, my boyfriend got me this along with Cream Lip Stain #13 Marvelous Mauve. Perfect Combo! :)
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipstick? I’ve done both 😬SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?