BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day. see more...

• This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? Does it r...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I rea...1 Answers
  • Can i get a free sample of this product?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Long lasting & enhanced my lips perfectly." in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: 05 Native Nude more...
Love the Sephora collection of lip liners and lip sticks! It's easy to spend a ton of money at Sephora, however the brand is much more affordable compared to others and sometimes better quality.
Giovana G.
I love this lip liner ! It is so beautiful and so easy to apply. it is also very long lasting. I would deff recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a lipliner !. I would absolutely buy it again ! :)
Gabrielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this to pair with a lipstick that I previously own. And I love it. This product is amazing. Glides on the lips easily & looks good in any shade paired with your favorite lipstick.
Whitney A.
Tucson , AZ
I enjoyed the creamy texture of this classic style lip liner. The size is rather small so even with the lesser price tag, I didn't feel it was worth it. An ok product.
Kitty K.
Review for: 09 Pleasant Plum more...
I love these Sephora Nano lip liners. They are perfect to throw into your bag and your purse and touch up along the way. These colors are beautiful and they are long lasting and they Glide onto the lips really nicely. I would love to buy more of these because they are that great and affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who loves lip liner and I would repurchase these.
barbara m.
Greeley, CO
Review for: 15 Royal Rose more...
I did not use to contour my lips, until I found this Sephora lip liner, it is perfect! the royal rose color is not that dark so if you are a beginner in contouring like me, not a problem, it can be fixed easily, without ruining your whole make up. I will definitely tell my friends to buy this one!
Kendra M.
Carrollton , Georgia
I am in love with these Nano Lip Liners. They line my lips perfectly, easily and the color stay is high quality. This product is very inexpensive t just $5 per lip liner and it is SO worth it. I was a first time user a few weeks ago, but I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Haley S.
I got this a free sample from sephora. It's fine, but it sharpens very poorly. I really couldn't get much use out of it once it had gotten dull. The black plastic on the outside created a mess when I was trying to sharpen it with a normal sharpener. It's also very thick so hard to apply.
Merrit R.
Baltimore, MD
Really like this lipliner, the color is beautiful and it's really creamy and smooth when applying. I definitely think the cost is good value, as most of the Sephora Collection products are. I received mine in a Play box but would definitely consider buying some more in different colors.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 17 Funky Fuchsia more...
Love love love! This product went on really smoothly on my lips and lasted pretty much all day! I was even able to drink a lot of water without needing to reapply. I would highly recommend this product because it's truly amazing! I'm definitely buying heaps.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
How often do you need to reapply?
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I really want to try it out! What are the best brands? Which ones won't dry out or smudge??