BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipsti...8 Answers
  • This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 24 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
Georgia M.
I really love this formula. I would give it a 5 star rating but the formula does change from color to color so consistency is a problem. Regardless all of the brighter color's glide on so well and stay throughout the day
Linels H.
Morrisville, NC
I like it! I bought it to define lips when using Laura Mercier's lip stain. It works well but it wish it was smoother and it'd glide better. It seems a little dry. Still it's a great value and it is long lasting on lips. I'm not sure if I would recommend it.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The Sephora lip pencils are creamy, wooden sticks. They have full pigment and sharpen and glide easily along your lipline. There's a ton of shade to choose from! One for every look. The best part is how incredibly affordable they are.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff!! I carry one in every purse because they are cheap, and small, and having some on hand can save the day. I love the red color, it's a very pin-up type of red. I have pale skin and it's very flattering on me.
when I first got this liner I was so happy to try it and I magically fell in love it gives a beautiful nude look to the lips and goes beautifully with a nude look I am totally in love with this liner :) I am almost out so I will be going back to gt some more
Sophia R.
New York
I usually use these liners under lip glosses to make them stand out more. I purchased this at sephora. They are long lasting and easy to use. I love the color selection. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
The shades are beautiful and great they are easy to apply and pricey but great they are creamy and smooth and they last long and they are fun to buy and I love them so much I would buy them again for sure
Giovana G.
I love this lip liner ! It is so beautiful and so easy to apply. it is also very long lasting. I would deff recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a lipliner !. I would absolutely buy it again ! :)
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the Sephora collection of lip liners and lip sticks! It's easy to spend a ton of money at Sephora, however the brand is much more affordable compared to others and sometimes better quality.
Gabrielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this to pair with a lipstick that I previously own. And I love it. This product is amazing. Glides on the lips easily & looks good in any shade paired with your favorite lipstick.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Do you put lip liner on before or after you put on lipstick? I’ve done both 😬SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?