BY SEPHORA #78 in Lip Liner

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
  • Can i get a free sample of this product?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 22 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Guelph, ON
One thing that I never want to overspend on is a lip liner. Sephora offers affordable liners that match your favorite shades from any brands. The Nano lip liner goes on smoothly and doesn't feather. Make sure to sharpen regularly for a crisp line.
Morena K.
Dubai
Amazing color chooses. They are wood so they don’t break. It is small so you can put anywhere but actually it will last more b cause you will not use product in the end.
Florence J.
Really love this lip color and pencil. It's long lasting and doesn't bleed. I bought it for $8 which I think is a steal! I will forever be a repeat user of this product.
amandarpearson P.
Surrey, BC
I like this pencil but don't love it. The colour is nice but it doesn't last very long. It also sometimes is hard to tell that I'm wearing it and often have to reapply. I probably won't buy it again.
Angelica T.
I feel like this is an okay-product but nothing special. It's super long lasting and i feel like the formula is too creamy. The color is noce though! I have number 15
Jeremy L.
Winnipeg, MB
This lip liner is SO CREAMY it’s my favourite dark lip liner, I can use it with dark reds and purple or blend it with nudes for that pouty look and this is probably my most used lip liner
Luna S.
OMG! This never lets me down! I Have been using this for so long, its so easy and so smooth when it comes to applying it. Its a great product and it stays long. I highly recommend this product if they want an easy, natural look. Great product ! I would totally recommend it.
jacqueline c.
Sephora lip pencils have really stepped up their game, and are becoming more on par with more expensve brands. It glides on easily, with a very nice and strong, pigmented finish. Great colour as well.
Chin R.
This is one of my favorite Sephora Lip Liners. It's long lasting and doesn't rub off easily and its also easy to apply. My eye color is brown and this helps to bring out my eye color more. The overall usage of this product is great and I would recommend to anyone! :-)
Caitlin F.
Hanover, PA
This lip liner is such a beautiful color! In the picture below all I used was the liner and it lasted all night out. This is always my go to lip look and I highly recommend this product!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I really want to try it out! What are the best brands? Which ones won't dry out or smudge??